Author Topic: Review of the Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded  (Read 1261 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Review of the Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded
« on: November 22, 2015, 01:11:44 PM »
I just posted a review of the Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded. 

I had several reasons for purchasing this pistol and these reasons are brought out in the article.  In short, blame it on CR and his BBG training course.  ;D

Read the review @ http://guntoters.com/blog/2015/11/22/springfield-1911-loaded-px1909lp-review/
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Review of the Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 11:05:29 PM »
One of the things I've come to really like about CR Williams is his regard, knowledge, and unbending belief in having the best available weaponry and other equipment in the business of fighting.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 09:09:58 AM »
One of the things I've come to really like about CR Williams is his regard, knowledge, and unbending belief in having the best available weaponry and other equipment in the business of fighting.

Ditto!
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

LEJoe

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 03:08:15 AM »

Not only that, but he is THE most dedicated person I have ever met on teaching the subject of being the one standing after a fight. Such dedication will reap him many well deserved rewards.