Author Topic: Shooter Not Charged!  (Read 1057 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Shooter Not Charged!
« on: November 12, 2015, 08:12:44 AM »
This morning, according a Negative Engagement With Society report, the shooter will not be charged in the death of one of his attackers.  The incident took place somewhere in Dacula, Geargia.

Apparently this story started as a road rage incident. Two young gentleman in a red Ford pickup decided to confront the victim after a near accident - after chasing him to the driveway of his home.  Upon arriving, the twenty-four year old assailant decided to press the issue and attacked the shooter with a "home made" weapon.  He was shot dead by the "victim."  His co-assailant has been charged with aggravated assault.

The shooting has been deemed a case of self-defense.  The "victim" will not be charged.

In my mind, the "victim" did everything that he could to avoid confrontation.  However, when one is chased to the driveway of his home, and then assaulted with a "home made" weapon, the outcome will be in the best favor of the armed "victim" and now a twenty-four year old miscreant will not see the ripe young age of twenty-five.

Just another case of a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a "home made" weapon.  Nothing to see, folks. Move on along!
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
Re: Shooter Not Charged!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:00:46 AM »
As it reads? Justified
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

pop pop

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 07:10:23 AM »
We had a road rage incident in our town yesterday. The two got into a hand signaling/shouting match until stopped at a red light. One exited, without a weapon, and the other concealed carrier shot him 2 times. The shooter was arrested.

Police said that the other guy did not pose a deadly threat just because he exited his vehicle and shouted at the other. I would say the shooter is in deep trouble.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
We had a road rage incident in our town yesterday. The two got into a hand signaling/shouting match until stopped at a red light. One exited, without a weapon, and the other concealed carrier shot him 2 times. The shooter was arrested.

Police said that the other guy did not pose a deadly threat just because he exited his vehicle and shouted at the other. I would say the shooter is in deep trouble.

I agree.

Unfortunately, and yet to be seen in the case that I cited, the shooter could still face civil action by the family of the deceased.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.