Author Topic: what do you think? are these valid questions. the video refered to is on the web  (Read 2016 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
The video referred to and the full article can be found at the link below.
 http://survivaljoe.net/blog/12-weird-things-about-wdbj-shooters-pov-video-you-never-noticed/

12 Weird Things about WDBJ Shooter’s Video You Never Noticed  gun-pov-wdbj-shooterOn Wednesday, August 26, Vester Flanagan (AKA Bryce Williams) allegedly opened fire, shot, and killed two WDBJ employees who were broadcasting live from a location in Virginia.
Alison Parker was on camera interviewing a woman. Adam Ward was operating the camera.
The first video released to the public was the one Ward recorded as Williams opened fire. In that brief video, we see the camera fall to the ground, then the video cuts back to the studio where we see the news anchor’s shocked reaction.
Here is the first video. While the footage is shocking and may be disturbing to some people, there is no blood.
Later, Williams allegedly released a first-person video of the shooting that he himself claimed to have recorded. It was first published to Williams’ Facebook page, then was later removed. This second video is longer and provides a different perspective.
Now that you’ve watched the videos, do you notice anything wrong with them?
If you nothing seems unusual or out of place to you, then please allow me to walk you through the 12 weird things that are easily detected in the above videos.
1. Nobody so much as glances at the shooter as he approaches – even the woman in white who is being interviewed. She is facing the shooter as he approaches. Wasn’t he dressed all in black? And wouldn’t he have stood out since there was nobody else around? In the shooter’s version of the video, you can hear his footsteps against the wood. But nobody looks his direction. I can understand why the reporter and cameraman didn’t turn (because they are trained to stay focused), but it seems the woman being interviewed would have been distracted at least for a moment.
2. The shooter points the gun over the cameraman’s shoulder for about 2 seconds, then pulls it back. It’s in plain view just 4-6 feet from the target! Yet again – nobody even glances at him.
3. Why did the shooter hesitate? Why point the gun, risk being discovered, then pull it back and wait another 5-10 seconds before shooting? That’s weird. It’s almost like a deliberate technique to create more tension and drama.
4. Bryce Williams is a black man. The shooter’s hand in the video appears to be 100% white.
5. No shell casings. You can’t see them ejecting from the gun or hear them clinking against the deck.
6. No blood, not even a drop.
7. You don’t turn around and start running (in high heels) after being shot point blank in the gut/chest with hollow point bullets. You’d have some sort of involuntary physical reaction to indicate you’d been shot.
8. When you’re shot in the gut/chest, you don’t lift your arms toward your head (as the woman in the red dress does). Alison is reacting to a loud sound, not physical pain. She then runs full speed without falling over in spite of repeated shots fired directly at her. Again, if any bullets hit, we’d see a physical reaction. But we see nothing.
9. The shooter claims he used hollow point bullets, which leave a large exit hole. If Alison was shot in the chest, we’d see a hole in her back when she turns around. We’d see blood. We’d see something. This means the first two shots (at least) missed. The first four shots seem to be fired at Alison. The third shot is directed at her back/shoulder as she turns, the fourth shot as she is running away. If the shooter could not connect on the first two shots, I find it unlikely he could have connected on later shots while she was running away and putting distance between herself and the shooter.
10. A shot to the mid-section would probably stop Alison from screaming. Her continued screams make it seem like she was unscathed.
11. The shooter’s video conveniently goes black, as if shooting a gun would stop the filming. The shooter’s camera looks to be body mounted by the angle of the view. How would it fall off? Or go totally black? It is not a GoPro camera since they are not capable of zooming in and out as seen in the shooter’s video. Was it a cell phone camera? Something else?
12. Also: Why is the cameraman (Adam) filming something over the railing instead of the interview right in front of him? That seems weird, too. He pans right, then pans back to the left right before the gunman starts shooting. I’ve never seen a news cameraman pan away from a live reporter/subject interview before. The only times they’ll pan away from a reporter while he/she is talking is if the reporter directs the cameraman to film something — like a river at flood stage right next to the reporter.
Based on all this, I am forced to ask the question: Was this staged? Was this political theater to inflame race relations and push for gun control? Was this a psy-op intended to traumatize the American public so they will go along with gun control?
These are only questions. I have no answers. Without forensic evidence it is impossible to determine exactly what happened. I have looked, but can’t find any information online about how many times each victim was shot, where they were shot, who the first responders were, whether the victims were still alive when found, whether CPR was performed, etc. None of this information is available and it will probably never be available.
Will they even do autopsies on the bodies? Again, unlikely. (“Why do an autopsy? There’s a video! Of course we know how they died!”) But I could be wrong. If they do not perform any autopsies or fail to perform a criminal investigation with forensic analysis, that will be another red flag for me. If the evidence is manipulated or tampered with in any way (or they claim the crime scene was botched because of incompetence), that is also a major red flag.
I guess my point in writing this is twofold:
1.) The videos of the shooting raise a lot of questions that simply can’t be answered without further investigation; and
2.) Question everything, especially what you see in the mainstream media.
Do you have any thoughts, observations, or additional information about the WDBJ shooting? If you do, please leave a comment below. Thanks.
Don’t be scared. Be prepared.
 -Survival Joe
Time will tell.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Oh, Robert, gimme a break!
The investigation has hardly even begun, and already you're promulgating paranoid conspiracies.

Why not just wait for some real experts to review all of the material? We'll get better, truer answers then.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Oh, Robert, gimme a break!
The investigation has hardly even begun, and already you're promulgating paranoid conspiracies.

Why not just wait for some real experts to review all of the material? We'll get better, truer answers then.
this is not comparing the investigators info.
It is comparing the news media info.

Time will tell.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
It does seem weird that Bryce Williams is Black and the hand in the video is clearly white, would really like to see a explanation for that little question
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
All human skin reflects pretty much the same.
In the right light, you can't tell White skin from Black.
Steve,

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
All human skin reflects pretty much the same.
In the right light, you can't tell White skin from Black.
Sorry Steve to have to disagree with you on this one, but the camera used I believe was a go pro, and in the middle of the day when this tragic crime happened, would show if the skin was white or black, this hand in the video is of a white man, Just my opinion, I have been wrong in the past and can be now, just don't believe I am
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Hmmm...
Please add three words to my previous post, as follows:
"In the right light, at the right angle, you can't tell White skin from Black."

Sorry 'bout that.

Cameras are notorious liars. Angled light affects their reception tremendously, particularly when the incoming light has been reflected from a less-than-perfectly-specular surface (skin, for instance).
Steve,

LEJoe

Sure looks like a white mans hand to me.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
In the video clip I saw it was not a white hand. So what I would want to know is what kind of processing the video or the still from it shown here was put through. That might indicate whether contrast or color was changed (not necessarily deliberately, either--different processors do different things to the same clip or still).

As to why nobody noticed--reporters are trained to focus on the subject and not focus on anything else. The subject was focused on the reporter and had the cameraman partially blocking that direction of peripheral vision.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com