Author Topic: Product Review - Vokul Green Laser - Thumbs Down  (Read 1454 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Product Review - Vokul Green Laser - Thumbs Down
« on: July 19, 2015, 08:52:25 AM »
Today was range day and my first opportunity to test the Vokul Green Laser sight on my Mossberg 20-gauge.

The following was added to my review:

[attachimg=1]I was looking forward to taking the Vokul Tactical Green Laser Dot Outside Adjusted hunting rifle Scope Sight to see how it would perform with 5/8-ounce slugs through a Mossberg 500 20-gauge.

My Mossberg 20-gauge prefers Remington slugs, and since this is my primary load, this was also my test load.

The Vokul Tactical Green Laser Dot Outside Adjusted hunting rifle Scope Sight lasted 14 rounds before it failed - completely.  At first I thought that the battery (CR 123A Lithium) might be at fault and swapped it out for a fresh one.  The unit came with a battery but usually they are not fresh and I had purchased a second one for backup.

The fresh battery was installed but the unit had simply quite working.

This is not say that the Vokul Tactical Green Laser Dot Outside Adjusted hunting rifle Scope Sight may not work on a lesser-recoiling rifle; for example, a MSR, or .22 caliber rifle or pistol.  It did; however, fail on the shotgun.

Needless to say that I am disappointed with the Vokul Tactical Green Laser Dot Outside Adjusted hunting rifle Scope Sight.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:15:14 AM by Taurian »
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

LEJoe

Re: Product Review - Vokul Green Laser - Thumbs Down
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 08:36:36 AM »
Good information Taurian, thanks. Sorry about your laser malfunction.