Author Topic: colorado-democrat-for-blaming-recall-on-voter-suppression  (Read 1874 times)

Tadrian

• I've gotten a lotta miles outta stupid!
Re: colorado-democrat-for-blaming-recall-on-voter-suppression
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 08:37:07 AM »
She's in denial...hasn't got a clue...and doesn't want one.
Everyday I write the truth to who I am by what I do.
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

MASTER BLASTER

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 02:17:23 PM »
What she was saying is: people who don't understand the problem-don't understand the problem!

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 02:53:04 PM »
What she was saying is: people who don't understand the problem-don't understand the problem!
Problem is she IS one of them that don't understand the problem!!!
Time will tell.

pstan13

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 08:45:57 PM »
She reminds me of Diana DeGette, D-Colo, who was a sponsor of the Federal magazine ban. She said at a gun forum "What's the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you, these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them," she said.

She went on to say that "the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will be shot and there won't be any more available."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk707Q1VkZI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk707Q1VkZI</a>
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Tadrian

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 03:59:05 AM »
She's on of those people who "not knowing anything about a subject" doesn't keep her from being an expert on it...
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

Bill MO

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 04:17:34 AM »
She is following in the steps of most all of the left.

When I don't get my way it's because "of the stupidity of the voters". It's never "I'm wrong" and the voter knows it.
"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

"If you are not training in “the reality of the fight” you are training to a lower standard." Roger Phillips

"It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby." reinman45

Tadrian

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 05:30:09 AM »
She is following in the steps of most all of the left.

When I don't get my way it's because "of the stupidity of the voters". It's never "I'm wrong" and the voter knows it.

+1  ;D

flyover

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 08:05:15 AM »
Some people can't see the truth even when it hits them right between their eyes.

pstan13

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 06:07:50 AM »
The recall in Colorado has liberals apparently thinking twice about gun control. A recent headline on Fox News "Gun control advocates say Colorado recall STIFLING effort in Congress" [emphasis added].

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/14/gun-control-advocates-say-colorado-recall-stifling-effort-in-congress/?intcmp=latestnews
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Bill MO

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 11:20:26 AM »
The recall in Colorado has liberals apparently thinking twice about gun control. A recent headline on Fox News "Gun control advocates say Colorado recall STIFLING effort in Congress" [emphasis added].

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/14/gun-control-advocates-say-colorado-recall-stifling-effort-in-congress/?intcmp=latestnews

This for me shows that the people standing up and voicing their thoughts on what's right and what is not has bearing on how those in congress will act and vote. Most all those in DC are poll takers and watchers. They react and flow with the blowing of the winds no matter which side they're on. Why? Because their thinking about how they get re-elected the next time.

Until the Tea Party had the IRS attack them and basically shut them down, the tide was turning. Now we're back to their doing mostly as they wish...bigger government...both sides 
"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

"If you are not training in “the reality of the fight” you are training to a lower standard." Roger Phillips

"It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby." reinman45

SARGeek

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »
Glad to see it having an effect. Let's pray for a bigger effect and getting HB1224 (the mag ban) off the books and actually take the power to do it away from the legislature without popular vote approval.

That should send and even stronger message. Half the reason Morse & Giron (the lady bitching about losing) were recalled was that the legislative session they were running was the worst in CO history about letting citizens speak to the legislature on *any* issue, not just guns.
SARGeek