Author Topic: Blade-Tech tour!  (Read 960 times)

Brademan

• Global Moderator
Blade-Tech tour!
« on: November 18, 2011, 09:04:46 PM »
I had a fun afternoon stopping by the Blade-Tech holster factory to drop off some promotional materials for the Armed Citizens Network.  The good folks at Blade-Tech send one of our booklets out with every holster they sell, but I had never been there, so, since I was more or less in the neighborhood, I dropped by for a tour.

What a place!

I could make this into a commercial, but I won't.  You can find out everything you need to know about them on their website.  What i WILL say is how friendly and professional they are, and how serious they are about the quality of their gear.  Ryan Preece and Brian Yip took time to walk me through the entire place and talked about their process and QC, but I got the definite impression that they are the kind of guys who have a passion for what they do that goes way beyond their work hours.

I've been a fan of the Thumb lever design and I got to see the those in construction, as well as the blanks for nearly every gun you ever heard of.  If you have most any sort of handgun in your safe...they probably have a blank for it!

Kewl!

Nice guys, all, and it was a good way to spend an hour yakking about guns, disguised as work!
Brademan
Special Projects Manager - Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
www.armedcitizensnetwork.org
Admin - ACLDN Forum
Patron Member - NRA
Aikidoka, Harley owner, steel crafter, shooter, Plain speaker

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Blade-Tech tour!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 05:48:43 AM »
I had a fun afternoon stopping by the Blade-Tech holster factory to drop off some promotional materials for the Armed Citizens Network.  The good folks at Blade-Tech send one of our booklets out with every holster they sell, but I had never been there, so, since I was more or less in the neighborhood, I dropped by for a tour.

What a place!

I could make this into a commercial, but I won't.  You can find out everything you need to know about them on their website.  What i WILL say is how friendly and professional they are, and how serious they are about the quality of their gear.  Ryan Preece and Brian Yip took time to walk me through the entire place and talked about their process and QC, but I got the definite impression that they are the kind of guys who have a passion for what they do that goes way beyond their work hours.

I've been a fan of the Thumb lever design and I got to see the those in construction, as well as the blanks for nearly every gun you ever heard of.  If you have most any sort of handgun in your safe...they probably have a blank for it!

Kewl!

Nice guys, all, and it was a good way to spend an hour yakking about guns, disguised as work!

That had to be a thrill.

I've always wanted to take a tour of the Glock facility here in Smyrna, Georgia (about 20 miles from where I live), but they have an anti-drooling policy.  ;D
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

Coastie

Re: Blade-Tech tour!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:51:29 AM »
I added this link in case members need a visual on those:

http://holsters.gunreviewspot.com/all-blade-tech-holsters/