Author Topic: Superformance Powder  (Read 1061 times)

barnjoer

Superformance Powder
« on: February 08, 2013, 06:33:29 PM »
I am in need of the start & max load for 22-250 cal 50gr. Hornady V Max bullet using Superformance powder. If some one could email me or send me A PM on this I would grateful, Thanks John
John
He Who Expects Nothing Won't Be Deceived!!
TEXAS CHL / NRA /
Carry LOADED Always!!

mustang125

Re: Superformance Powder
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 09:12:14 PM »
It is in the new book but it is at home. I can help you when I get back home next week. Maybe some one can help you sooner. 

barnjoer

Re: Superformance Powder
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 09:02:14 AM »
mustang125 Thanks, I made A trade for about 350.00 worth of 223 brass, loaded 223 ammo & other loaded ammo to A friend to load 120 rounds of 22-250 for him. At the time I did not know what load he was in need of. In our area we have Varmit hunts. Last weekend it paid 13,000.00 for the big BobCat. I have seen it go as high as 25,000.00 to the winner. I am very particular on my reloading, as well as most of the people I hunt with. We try loads down to the tenth of A grain & then some until we find the load that our gun likes. We tweek each load till it can be covered by A Dime at 100 yards. This is done from A gun vice that way the human error is out of the equation. Then if you miss it is you not the gun or the ammo.
John
He Who Expects Nothing Won't Be Deceived!!
TEXAS CHL / NRA /
Carry LOADED Always!!