Author Topic: Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?  (Read 2819 times)

Charles1951

Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?
« on: February 05, 2013, 06:18:24 PM »
I hope there is nothing to this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o</a>
Charles

-Texas CHL-*-USAF retired-*-Oath Keeper-*-American Legion-*-NRA-*-IDPA-

============================================
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson

SARGeek

Re: Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 09:17:11 AM »
I heard about this from my Lady last week but she didn't have a source. I fear it is real and the Administration would love to use the military to suppress the citizens once and for all. But I also think that there is a very large percentage of the military itself that would balk at doing such things.

No matter how it came out it would still be a disaster for the country. That in and of itself may be what he is looking for.
SARGeek

GTG

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 06:10:10 AM »
Al Quaida (AKA Al CIA Duh) On their web site Jan 27
Everything is in place for Marshal Law & it would be a shame to let 1.4 Billion HP Bullets go to waste. So, False Flag? Diversion from Fiscal Cliff?

Al Qaeda has issued a new threat to carry out ‘earth-shattering, shocking and terrifying’ attacks on the U.S. and Europe, it emerged today.

http://sheikyermami.com/2013/02/01/u-s-faces-new-al-qaeda-threat-as-terror-groups-strike-map-is-revealed/

PS I thought I posted this topic earlier, but was no where to be found.
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

GTG

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 07:21:00 AM »
I think History Is Going To Repeat> Schlinders List Coming Here!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler%27s_List
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

Charles1951

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 10:52:14 AM »
The video for the OP is no longer available. Make one wonder.
Charles

-Texas CHL-*-USAF retired-*-Oath Keeper-*-American Legion-*-NRA-*-IDPA-

============================================
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 10:56:08 AM »
It's not just top brass; it is the ordinary soldier: Read about it here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/020408_shoot_americans.htm
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 02:44:03 PM »
I think History Is Going To Repeat> Schlinders List Coming Here!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler%27s_List

Now, I could be wrong about what I'm about to say about the photo above.  The information is second hand at best.
What I was told about this situation was that the guy on the right (about to be deceased) was a NVA "sapper" who had just killed the guy on the left's wife and children as part of the Tet Offensive terror campaign going on at the time.
He was captured and taken to the husband for, well, punishment.
That's what I was told.  I don't know how true the information was.  It was a long time ago.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

oldranger53

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 02:54:51 PM »
I haven't read any of the supporting links to this thread yet.
What I keep thinking about this question is how we were training at Ft. Campbell, KY in the mid-70's for "Riot Control" within US cities and such.
From the soldier's point of view, his "world" is his unit.  If his unit does something, it is his job to support the unit's mission.
It would be extremely difficult for any individual to suddenly go against his buddies in ANY kind of combat mission and refuse to participate.   In other words, I have little or no faith that our own US troops would refuse to fire on ordinary citizens if they were ordered to do so.  I believe they will, with very little or no hesitation on their part. 
After a while of doing that kind of thing, it would sink in and an inner rebellion would start to grow throughout the ranks, but at first it would happen, I believe.
I hate to say these things, but I remember how we were trained to "control" US citizens way back then.  It can happen.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

oldranger53

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 09:39:27 AM »
Make no mistake about it.  "They" will fire on American citizens, and that without much remorse.  IMO

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 12:08:48 PM »
I hope there is nothing to this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o</a>
Wanted to bring this topic back, this being Obummers last year in office, he has to move quick
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 02:28:43 PM »
Two words; Kent State!

To put it bluntly, we must never be disarmed - never!
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 02:49:10 PM »
It can happen.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>