Author Topic: 350 members!  (Read 4582 times)

Coastie

350 members!
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:26:08 AM »
Some of those links we've put out there are working.  Up to 350 now...

Keep up the good work!

Shawn Hoyle

Re: 350 members!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 11:49:10 AM »
Hey Michael, should we plan to make a big deal, say, when we hit 500? Throw a cyber-ticker-tape party and give-away some of those iron-ons?

Just a thought.
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

ďFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 12:42:22 PM »
Maybe earlier!  400-450...as for those I haven't sold a one, but have given away some...think they're too expensive, or? 

Shawn Hoyle

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 03:07:45 PM »
Maybe too expensive. I can't believe some of our regulars haven't picked some up. As for me, I just haven't found a practical use for one. Maybe on my range bag, but it's like a polyester and I don't think it would stick well. I probably wouldn't wear it on a t-shirt because I'm not one to announce my stance on firearms out in public. I might eventually get one to make a shirt to wear to the range. That's why I was asking about the background color as I would most like it on a black shirt.
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

ďFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 10:05:09 PM »
We could try to tweak it for a black shirt.  What do you think's a fair price?

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
350 members!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 07:44:02 AM »
I plan to buy some stuff after this summer's ICE rush takes hold!  $ will be flowing better then!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Shawn Hoyle

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 07:46:57 AM »
If there were a way to make the background white instead of clear, then I think it would work on a black shirt. As far as price, you have to at least cover your cost and time. I don't know what you have in it, but maybe two sets for $10? But that may not cover your expense.

I still think we should raise our membership price and sell insurance.

Just kidding!  ;D

BTW, we hit 351!
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 09:25:58 AM »
I saw the new member and welcomed him/them...have you?  I think every even number we should shout out the membership #  ;)

Some of the things I can't change on the transfers is the cardboard container and the shipping fee is $2.30 (or as priced by the ever-changing USPS). 

I can probably put 4 transfers on a sheet, but each needs a quarter inch around them that you can bend to have something to grasp to pull the paper off the clothing...

I could probably sell these for $8 each, will go make the change as well as ask the designer if they can do these for black shirts...

Shawn Hoyle

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 11:10:09 AM »
Yes, I did welcome Dinky Dau Don to the forum.

I was looking at the transfers and I think if you could just change the color of the (www.GunToters.com) words to white, it would be good for a black shirt.

If you can still cover your expense at $8 for 2 sets, that's a great price.
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

lauracurnowasw007

• New User
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 11:10:07 PM »
I hope to find more useful links in this forum.

interior shutters

LEJoe

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 02:51:22 AM »
Welcome to the board Laura. Glad you made it here!
Stay safe,
Lake Erie Joe

lauracurnowasw007

• New User
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 04:08:44 AM »
I have no doubts that this forum will cross 500 members very soon!

California auto insurance

Coastie

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 09:18:09 AM »
I hope to find more useful links in this forum.

interior shutters

I see you have numerous different signatures on your posts here.  So are you just here to sell whatever you post as your signature, or did you come here to learn about CCW and the other stuff we have here? 

(Time will tell)

lauracurnowasw007

• New User
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 05:20:25 AM »
Looking at some many people participating here, itís no wonder the membership has crossed 350!

3D Glasses

LEJoe

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »
Hey Laura, we are a diverse group here, from all walks of life from all over this great nation. One of the things I like most about "Gun Toters" is the level of respect we have here for one another. You were asked a question by Coastie. Did you miss it? If you did miss it, it's a few posts above this one. If you didn't miss it, please show some respect and answer it because we want to know.
Stay safe,
Lake Erie Joe