Author Topic: Guntoter.com T-shirt transfers, offer is on again.  (Read 7973 times)

Coastie

Guntoter.com T-shirt transfers, offer is on again.
« on: March 07, 2012, 09:34:37 AM »
The Guntoter.com t-shirt "transfers" are now available. 

This package, which can also be customized upon request at a slightly higher cost will be $10.00 for 2 transfers. 

- 1 - 3x3" shield - breast pocket size

- 1 - 5x4" shield - back/front/hoodie
                        - both on the same transfer sheet.

Package includes:
1 t-shirt "3-color
" Transfer; instructions, cardboard mailer, First Class postage.
(Colors are red-white and blue (which didn't look good on the above coloring))

If you want to add 'Delivery Confirmation' or 'insurance' those fees noted below may be added to your payment. 

Additional fees if desired:

Delivery Confirmation.... - $    .85
Insurance..................... -  $ 1.85

Overseas will be determined upon request.

Payments may be made with PayPal to my PayPal account - mikejdrw@yahoo.com  They will be processed as they come in.  If you don't like PayPal, then PM Coastie and he will provide a mailing address (and cheerfully take your personal check or money order).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:32:39 PM by Robert Harvey »

pafindr

• Christus nos liberavit
Re: Guntoter.com T-shirts are available!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 10:42:42 AM »
Did something happen to the image?
It looks pretty distorted, like it was either stretched out horizontally or flattened vertically.
Looks rather odd.
Do what you've always done, get what you've always gotten.

Coastie

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:49:45 AM »
Did something happen to the image?
It looks pretty distorted, like it was either stretched out horizontally or flattened vertically.
Looks rather odd.

May have been stretched to fit the larger (hoodie) size.  I don't believe the top image was stretched much, if any.

not sure if I used this one or not... whichever you emailed me - logo9 or 10.gif.  Could have been .10 which is flatter than the 9.

pafindr

• Christus nos liberavit
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 11:46:20 AM »
The only difference between #9 and #10 is the "GT" inside the shield, the rest of the dimensions are the same.
Both of the images you posted are #10 but the larger one was stretched. It just doesn't look very nice because the lettering that is supposed to have an arch is flattened.
Kinda makes it look amateur(ish) which will be a reflection of the website.
The original size of #10 is 8"X8.5" if you need it larger or smaller just let me know and I can adjust the size without making it look stretched. I can also put several images on one 8.5"X11" sheet if you like.
Do what you've always done, get what you've always gotten.

Coastie

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 12:12:03 PM »
As you see I'm using 3x3 for a breast pocket shield and you can make it 5x5 for the reverse or front shield.  I'll use whatever you implement.  Those should be sufficient sizes for person's t's, hoodies, or such...

Coastie

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 10:20:04 PM »
The images have been fixed...they are ready to go!!  First come first serve...

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 02:25:46 PM »
OK!  Looks good to me.
I have a couple of friends who will also like at least one of these!

I'll be sending some dough pretty soon!

Cool!
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Shawn Hoyle

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 06:24:38 PM »
Do they have a white background or clear? In other words,if I would put them on a black shirt, would the GT be visible?
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

ďFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 07:09:09 AM »
Do they have a white background or clear? In other words,if I would put them on a black shirt, would the GT be visible?

That's a good question that I don't have an answer to.  They are printed on white transfer paper, but the Black GT is on a field of red and white stripes, so I'm thinking you'd probably see it, but you might not see the web site address the - www.guntoters.com   Then if you put it on a light blue or gray shirt you would probably see it all. 

pstan13

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 07:39:56 AM »
Coastie, do you have a variation with a picture of Obumer instead of the stars? If so, you might sell some to the Florida Dems.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Coastie

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 09:22:32 AM »
Sorry...

Coastie

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 02:19:10 PM »
Actually, as it turns out, not every member has an iron....thus I've been soliciting t-shirt companies to see who wants to add our web site and shield to their list of transfers.  Then they may sell completed t-shirts and other apparel to those who want one.  Of course this may mean that the cost would soar above the $10 I'm asking for. 

L8r.

Coastie

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 05:01:17 AM »
Ok here's the view of the one that's been approved by the author, and you'll note how much more defined it is. 

The one which will mail:  guntoters logo 11.gif

or if you want a number of 3x3s:  guntoters logo  15.gif

Both transfer sheets have a white background.

The third picture is of a transfer that will work on dark apparel or bags.

Each transfer sheet will have 4 designs on it.  2- 3x3 and 2 5x5

When you order one just let me know which one you want. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 12:59:30 PM by Coastie »

Coastie

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »
New price is $8 and will include shipping/packaging, there will be 2 each large and small transfers on each page.  So you can iron these on several clothing items, and maybe a range bag.

The design is also available for transfers on black clothing or items.

The available sheets are below

Photo 1 Black, White and (with noted colors) for white apparel (with 4 designs) instead of the 2 shown

Photo 2 White and black (with noted colors) for Black apparel
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:42:53 PM by Coastie »

oldranger53

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 11:58:16 AM »
Sounds good.  Stand by while finances rise to summer levels!  Strange how that works.  In winter, time increases and funds decrease.  In summer time decreases and funds increase! 
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Coastie

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 09:51:17 AM »
I've just completed a large order for the  TGTM 12 student class.

We've been in communication over the past month or so to get these completed, and since their PayPal payment came in, I printed off 5 transfer sheets of 6 logos each and will be sending them to the German Students.

I guess Germany is first in many things... ;)

Coastie

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 07:42:12 PM »
I guess the German Students will be the only order for these...I'm rescinding my offer to produce them. 

Shawn Hoyle

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 08:28:14 PM »
I guess the German Students will be the only order for these...I'm rescinding my offer to produce them. 

Hey, not so fast, there pilgrim. I'm interested in a set. I've just been REALLY BUSY, as you may have noticed by my absence from the forum. I'll shoot you an email, Michael.
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

ďFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 10:54:59 AM »

Hey, not so fast, there pilgrim. I'm interested in a set. I've just been REALLY BUSY, as you may have noticed by my absence from the forum. I'll shoot you an email, Michael.

I'll do  yours Shawn, but am down to only a couple of transfer sheets left and not planning to purchase anymore unless some orders come in...am also checking Vistaprint to see if they will do t-shirts, and they do...their prices start at 11.99 for a man's white t-shirt.  Colored shirts are more...

One thing I won't do, is order t-shirts to sell.  While I could use a couple of these, I won't have a stock of them that won't sell....besides I'd have to get innumerous sizes and I don't have sufficient storage for these...so...for now transfers is the only option for me...

Note I have also checked with t-shirt companies around the country, those that do transfers and such to see if they'd take the GT logo and put them on shirts for others to buy, and thus far no one  (no one) is willing to take it over...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:24:50 AM by Coastie »

oldranger53

One thing I've learned about business in general, in recent years, is that it takes a while to get things going.  I am sorry for my procrastination in this area.  I would LOVE to have some products with GT logo, and am now financially able to purchase them.  I grieve now that it took me so long.
Damn it. :'(

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
I am checking in to some places to see what I can get.

thanks
Robert
Time will tell.

oldranger53

Thank you so much.
This forum is such an exclusive group, that I am PROUD to be a part of it.
Today I invited a young girl (a Montana rancher girl who owns firearms) to check us out.
She is the FIRST I've ever told about GT.
I hope she joins because she is "one of us."
I'll proudly wear any GT logo, T-shirt, baseball cap, or other apparel.

Thanks so much!
Cheers!

Coastie

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »
New price is $8.00 and will include shipping/packaging, there will be 2 each large and small transfers on each page.  So you can iron these on several clothing items, and maybe a range bag.

The design is also available for transfers on black clothing or items.

The available sheets are below

Photo 1 Black, White and (with noted colors) for white apparel (with 4 designs) instead of the 2 shown

Photo 2 White and black (with noted colors) for Black apparel

New price is $8.50 and will include shipping/packaging, there will be 2 each large and small transfers on each page.  So you can iron these on several clothing items, and maybe a range bag.The design is also available for transfers on black clothing or items.The available sheets are belowPhoto 1 Black, White and (with noted colors) for white apparel (with 4 designs) instead of the 2 shownPhoto 2 White and black (with noted colors) for Black apparel

oldranger53

Thanks Coastie!  When we get back from Whidbey Island, I'll order a couple things. Thanks again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Coastie

Re: Guntoter.com T-shirt transfers, offer is on again.
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »
My offer is off, as I've run out of transfers, but those who are intereted in inexpensive t-shirts:  http://www.shirtchamp.com/facebook3.cfm

oldranger53

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »
Woah.
Things can change a lot in a short amount of time, eh?
I am sorry for that.
ZWH

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 08:44:13 PM »
My offer is off, as I've run out of transfers, but those who are intereted in inexpensive t-shirts:  http://www.shirtchamp.com/facebook3.cfm
Woah.
Things can change a lot in a short amount of time, eh?
I am sorry for that.
ZWH
Just download the logo on this topic and take it to your favorite place and have them made for you.
Time will tell.