Author Topic: Need Head On A Swival  (Read 146 times)

pop pop

Need Head On A Swival
« on: July 01, 2019, 11:18:57 AM »
My grandson's great aunt walked out of her Dr's office last week. As she walked to her car, a 37 y/o b man came up from her behind, tapped her on the shoulder, and when she turned he hit her in her face, breaking her noses. She fell face forward then he straddled her hitting her 3 times in the middle of the back extremely hard. A witness, about 100 ft away, said the back hits sounded like someone slapping a watermelon very hard. Those hits ruptured 2 vertebra in her back, then he grabbed her purse and fled.

He went on and did it to 2 more victims, in the same manner, and they managed to catch him just after the last one.

He is from the Atlanta area and has a rap sheet with 28 pages since 2001. The Police said these were very vicious strong arm attacks, as he seriously injured all the middle aged victims. My grandson's great aunt is expected to take several weeks for her recovery, and very well may need back surgery. This happened to her, and all the other victims in broad daylight with witnesses close by. The Police spokesman said this guy didn't seem afraid of anything or anybody. He is a large man in stature, and muscular(not fat) from the mug shot.

The great aunt said she didn't know from where he came from and that it happened so fast she could not believe it really was happening.

One just does not expect these things to happen leaving your DR's office, in broad daylight, in Murfreesboro TN. Be on guard and stay safe guys!

How would you like to meet this guy, in a restaurant parking lot, after downing a nice steak and baked potato? Sad world today.

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
Re: Need Head On A Swival
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 11:48:39 AM »
Sad, Sad Day when you hear these kinds of things going on.
Not good . . . . . . Just plain and simple your every day life is changing and seems to not be heading in a good direction.
There is no defense against this sort of thing even when you stay alert.
"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

pop pop

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 03:02:51 PM »
This Dr's office is adjacent to the local Hospital. This guy drove about a mile down the road and did the same thing in a Embassy Sweets parking lot.

He hit the interstate and they caught him in a neighboring county.  Someone got his tag number.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 03:18:19 PM »
...He...has a rap sheet with 28 pages since 2001...[emphasis added]

If he's been giving the world that much trouble, why is he still on the street?

The problem isn't guns...or knives, or fists, or whatever...but rather that these people are released, essentially unpunished, again and again.
Why is this? Would somebody please explain it to me.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 03:36:44 PM »
OK Steve . . . . I will explain this to you but only once.
Check back with me when we can both sit down with a cool brew and some munchies.
This will take some time as I will have to do some research and get back to you later.
I'll have to find and hire a political speech writer to articulate it into words that sound like I am saying something. Then after I have made my presentation you will be allowed to ask questions that we have agreed to before hand so that my answers will make as much sense as the original explanation. That way I will actually look and sound like I know what I am talking about.
You of course will agree that I am totally informed and know exactly what I am talking about.

If you have read this far into this explanation then you know exactly what I am trying to say.
At which point we will both get a second cold one from the fridge and smoke some of California's finest and laugh our fool heads off wondering what in the world we are doing.

Questions? ??? ?

"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 04:31:05 PM »
...Questions? ??? ?

Only one: How can I join you in enjoying a cold beer, when even the smallest amount of alcohol destroys my pain medications for an entire week?
Weed? I can do that without any pain-related penalty, but it's forbidden to us concealed-weapon carriers, up here in the Great North-Wet.

Some 20 years ago, Jean and I gave a lift to a friend. We drove him and his lady-friend all the way from our island's only village to their home, halfway to the ferry landing.
When they got out of the car, he handed me a veritable bomber, one of the hugest joints I've ever seen. Not a problem for him, because they grew their own.
Jean and I got home, and immediately lit-up. It wasn't good. We both had quit smoking (tobacco) so many years before that moment, that all we could do with that spliff was cough our lungs up.
We saved it, though, and later we returned it to its rightful owner.
Steve,

pop pop

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 07:10:33 AM »
This guys rap sheet reads like a crime book. He has done about everything and gotten away with it for years (2001). Even been convicted of elder abuse and taking advantage of elder neighbors. He would take the S S checks from them and still got a way with it. Then again he lives in Atlanta. Go figure.

The 3 people he attacked here are all white. By the way he viciously beat all of them. I hope he does time here in TN.   

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 09:21:51 AM »
There is a faction of society that believes in "reparations" in any manner. I believe that this person is one of those people. All his problems he can place at the altar with those of the Caucasian race. It's far easier to do so rather than accept his own misgivings, lack of remorse, lack of education, lack of moral character, lack of upbringing. However, one must also believe that there are actually evil people born into this world and it would not matter what was taught to them, they are sociopaths.
There are ways to keeps things from happening over and over, as with the case of this animal. Unfortunately, they are illegal.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 03:44:44 AM by Taurian »
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 02:26:28 PM »
Welcome back, Taurian!
Obviously, surgery was successful: You're still with us.

I agree with your cogent analysis.
Steve,