Author Topic: Two New Reviews!!  (Read 437 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Two New Reviews!!
« on: March 09, 2019, 08:22:42 AM »
Two new reviews have been published:

The Windham Weaponry R16FTT-9mm Carbine: http://guntoters.com/blog/2019/03/09/windham-weaponry-ww-r16ftt-9mm-pcc/

and

The Hiperfire EDT DM trigger that I installed in it: http://guntoters.com/blog/2019/03/09/hiperfire-edt-enhanced-duty-trigger-dm-designated-marksman-for-ar15-m16-ar10-rifles/

Enjoy the read and comment if you must.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: Two New Reviews!!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 09:00:22 PM »
Read 'em.
Thanks.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prŠparet bellum."

flyover

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 07:42:36 AM »
After seeing the price on the Windham, I can see why the Hi-Point is a popular seller.

As always, excellent reviews.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 08:22:43 AM »
I have no issues with High-Point Carbines. Both of mine (9mm and .45 ACP) work quite well and they have been modified to fit my needs. They are not (obviously) of the quality of the Windham (or others), but they do go bang when you need them. I have fitted low power scopes on each of mine and they are as accurate as one can expect. If you are on a tight budget, the High-Point Carbines are an excellent choice.

The MSRP on the Windham is between the high-priced models and the low priced models, and can be found for a bit less expensive price; somewhere around the price of the Beretta CX-4 Storm.

The Ruger PC Carbine would also be an excellent choice, due to its take-down feature, and for the money it would be a good choice. I like the Windham because it is built on a familiar concept and I was instantly familiar with the manual of arms. And, like a MSR, it has its own take-down feature.  CMMG makes a PC carbine that is also built on the same concept, and is a lot cheaper. And, I wouldn't mind evaluating it. But, I was able to get a T&E from Windham; whereas, CMMG did not even give me the courtesy of an e-mail telling me to go to h...
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.