Author Topic: My Dealing with Enterprise Rental Has just ended.  (Read 238 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
My Dealing with Enterprise Rental Has just ended.
« on: February 23, 2018, 08:33:39 AM »
I have used Enterprise Rental for business trip vehicles. They were giving discounts to NRA members. That just ended - and so have my business with them.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=40076?omhide=true

My wifey chastised me this morning for still having breakfast at Waffle House, which as a no firearms on premises policy. My shooting partner and I have had breakfast at the same Waffle House every Sunday morning, for three years now, before we go the the range for our 'group' therapy sessions.  They serve much better food than the Burger King that is across the street, and employees at the Waffle House know me by name - as I do them.

I do have to say that my wifey is right. Even though nobody knows I am armed while in the Waffle House, the principle of the fact that I am armed in a 'safe zone' is in question.  My shooting partner and I feel the same way - concealed is concealed. With that said, I place my life (and the lives of others) above principles when needed. So, if an armed robber wants to ply his trade at the Waffle House where we are eating, he may want to question his chosen occupation/actions - real quick. 
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.