Author Topic: ROCHESTER, MN An altercation between a licensed firearms carrier and...  (Read 758 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
...a juvenile following a minor car accident resulted in the death of the teen, and the arrest of the shooter.

Source: http://concealednation.org/2018/01/car-accident-leads-to-17-year-old-being-shot-and-killed-in-rochester-concealed-carrier-charged-with-murder/

The old saying about what you say can, and will, be used against you also applies to other things - like bumper stickers.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

pop pop

Re: ROCHESTER, MN An altercation between a licensed firearms carrier and...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 05:10:22 AM »
One who carries needs to have a "Gray Man" attitude when it comes to bringing the law down on them. No bumper stickers or tactical clothing, or anything to bring attention to a predisposed combat mindset.

One also needs to watch what he post on gun blogs because one's whole life will come into play after he is forced into a self defense situation. Looking into computer activity looms large on anyone anymore.

I pray "often" that I will never face a bad situation again, but some people "these days" have no regard for his fellow man. 

This story will be labeled "road rage" to make bigger headlines in the media. That will be another obstacle this guy's defense team will need to fight, let alone the bumper sticker. Why do that?

This guys future will be in the tanks for the rest of his life, over a bumped fender and allowing this confrontation to happen. The grey man would have stayed in the locked car and called 911. Don't be a willing partner in a situation going south. Avoid at all cost, if possible.

By the way, I would make a guess that the witness' testimony is questionable, from the info we have.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »
The wise warrior is he who does not have to fight.

Sent from BlackBerry KeyOne

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

LEJoe

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 03:47:53 AM »
The truck I drive is a white Chevy Silverado.  The rear window has three stickers. Top center is a Browning deer head logo. Bottom center is a dive flag. On the left there is a NRA Life Member sticker. My next truck will have nothing on it. People that want to do me harm need not know what is inside.

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 09:02:39 PM »
Not enough to make a judgement call either way.
One thing for sure . . . . The bumper sticker does not help in anyway.
"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."