Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein - on cbs - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017.  (Read 198 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
"My opinion of that bill is terrible. We want every American to feel comfortable packing a concealed weapon? Around the country? I represent 40 million Californians, and I can say without hesitation, Californians do not want concealed carry. Feinstein boldly stated. She added that she does not believe that the Constitution protects concealed carrying.
Finishing up Feinstein said, I am saying that the state I represent would not want any part of that, nor should any American. You just make the situation worse. You let somebody with a weapon who may do you harm get close to you. Why would you want that?
This and several other topics if you can dare read it, she has a way of making people ill.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-sen-dianne-feinstein-on-face-the-nation-oct-8-2017/

Time will tell.

flyover

Re: Dianne Feinstein - on cbs - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 07:47:46 AM »
She needs to get back on her meds.

LEJoe

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
I'm to the point now that as soon as her face comes on the tv screen, I either hit the mute button or ff to something that is more digestible. I'm just done with her. Life is too short to waste it listening to her bs.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 08:50:20 PM »
I get kind tired, listening to people who tell me what I'm supposed to want.

They don't listen to me. So why must I listen to them?
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prparet bellum."