Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein - on cbs - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017.  (Read 589 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
"My opinion of that bill is terrible. We want every American to feel comfortable packing a concealed weapon? Around the country? I represent 40 million Californians, and I can say without hesitation, Californians do not want concealed carry.” Feinstein boldly stated. She added that she does not believe that the Constitution protects concealed carrying.
Finishing up Feinstein said, “I am saying that the state I represent would not want any part of that, nor should any American. You just make the situation worse. You let somebody with a weapon who may do you harm get close to you. Why would you want that?”
This and several other topics if you can dare read it, she has a way of making people ill.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-sen-dianne-feinstein-on-face-the-nation-oct-8-2017/

Time will tell.

flyover

Re: Dianne Feinstein - on cbs - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 07:47:46 AM »
She needs to get back on her meds.

LEJoe

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
I'm to the point now that as soon as her face comes on the tv screen, I either hit the mute button or ff to something that is more digestible. I'm just done with her. Life is too short to waste it listening to her bs.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 08:50:20 PM »
I get kind tired, listening to people who tell me what I'm supposed to want.

They don't listen to me. So why must I listen to them?
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

SARGeek

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 07:53:43 AM »
This from the woman arrested for illegally carrying a gun when she was mayor of SF?

Hypocrisy much?

Sorry lost all her cred as a gun control supporter when she didn't practice what she preached.

I can see how the fear of someone like Gabby Giffords could lead to irrational calls for gun control. I don't agree with her, but at least it's easy to see how she came by the view, even if it is allowing fear to dictate her response. But Feinstein has totally lost any credibility she ever had.
SARGeek

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 10:25:51 AM »
SARGeek, you just don't understand.
Feinstein is one of the elite, our moral and political masters.
Whatever she does is right, by virtue of her membership in the cadré of the elite.

The mantra of the elite is simple. Learn it by repeating it to yourself whenever there's a quandary: "Do what I say, not what I do."
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 02:18:04 PM »
Besides she has never been up here in my part of California.
That is quite obvious because she said, “I am saying that the state I represent would not want any part of that . . . ." Our CCW Classes continue to grow with more classes needed and more folks applying every year.

That woman has been in Washington way to long . . . . . .
"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

SARGeek

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 02:49:10 PM »
Sorry Steve,

I guess I'm just too simple to understand... :P

NorCalChuck, I know, I've met folks out here in Colorado that came from there, and a few of them even had permits from CA. But she was a lost cause long before she ever went to DC.
SARGeek

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 10:47:48 AM »
AMEN! . . . .  sargEEK! . . . . . whoops! I mean . . . . . SARGeek

"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 06:53:01 AM »
"My opinion of that bill is terrible. We want every American to feel comfortable packing a concealed weapon? Around the country? I represent 40 million Californians, and I can say without hesitation, Californians do not want concealed carry.” Feinstein boldly stated. She added that she does not believe that the Constitution protects concealed carrying.
Finishing up Feinstein said, “I am saying that the state I represent would not want any part of that, nor should any American. You just make the situation worse. You let somebody with a weapon who may do you harm get close to you. Why would you want that?”
This and several other topics if you can dare read it, she has a way of making people ill.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-sen-dianne-feinstein-on-face-the-nation-oct-8-2017/
there should be a law that keeps her mouth wired shut! sorry to all the Constitutional americans in Cali. but there are just to many Libtards there1 which is why these idiots keep getting re-elected into office, My personal opinion is to save yourself and move to a  state that doesn't deny you your constitutional rights!
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe