Author Topic: Hex Mags for Glocks!  (Read 487 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Hex Mags for Glocks!
« on: February 07, 2017, 10:25:33 AM »
Hexmag to drop Glock-compatible mags in Spring 2017

Don't worry about the semantics, this "drop" is an introduction (for example, "I dropped some change into the change drawer" actually means that I introduced some more coin to the coin box. Also, "I didn't drop that box on my foot, I simply introduced to my big toe!"
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
Re: Hex Mags for Glocks!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 05:20:59 AM »
Got some hints that their AR mags may be suspect in quality, so jury will be out for a while on Glock mags. If you're going aftermarket or other than OEM, try MagPul or ETS first. So far few if any complaints with either and good words about customer service from both.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 05:53:56 AM »
Got some hints that their AR mags may be suspect in quality, so jury will be out for a while on Glock mags. If you're going aftermarket or other than OEM, try MagPul or ETS first. So far few if any complaints with either and good words about customer service from both.
I have had no issues with MAGPUL magazines in MSR or AK. In most cases, with the 1911 being one exception, I tend to stay with OEM magazines; Springfield for Springfield, Glock for Glock, Ruger for Ruger...

I have had expensive magazines fail and inexpensive magazines work reliably. With that said, my Glock magazines have yet to fail.
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 03:13:47 PM »
From someone I highly respect due to background:

"Friends don't let friends use Hexmags. They are worse than the old Thermold mags in the 80's. I was at a class where a good chunk of the students were using them, probably 15 dudes with at least 4 of them a piece. Not one of else things made it through the class. We made a pile of the bad mags and took a picture, it was kinda impressive. I'll see if I still have it. Not to mention the owner of the company cut his own brother out of it, despite his brother being the designer of the magazine."
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com