Author Topic: prosecute climate change deniers  (Read 624 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
prosecute climate change deniers
« on: March 11, 2016, 08:38:11 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/10/us-attorney-general-we-may-prosecute-climate-change-deniers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The US Department of Justice has been considering whether people should be prosecuted for the offense of climate change denial. “This matter has been discussed. We have received information about it and have referred it to the FBI to consider whether or not it meets the criteria for which we could take action on,” said Attorney General Loretta Lynch, responding to a question from green activist Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)
4%
at a Senate Judiciary Hearing.The US Department of Justice has been considering whether people should be prosecuted for the offense of climate change denial. “This matter has been discussed. We have received information about it and have referred it to the FBI to consider whether or not it meets the criteria for which we could take action on,” said Attorney General Loretta Lynch, responding to a question from green activist Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)
4%
at a Senate Judiciary Hearing.
Time will tell.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: prosecute climate change deniers
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 10:57:43 AM »
Well, I am glad that I am not a climate change denier.  I am watching the climate change from Winter to Spring as I write this.  The Cherry trees are blooming and so are the idiots.  I am watching the political climate change from bad to worse, and I am watching the American climate change from conservative cold to liberal hot.  Last week I was just running the furnace; yesterday and today the AC is on to get the smell of winter boredom out of the house.  Soon, my house and everything in and around it will be covered in yellow pine dust.  No sir, there certainly is climate change going around.

I didn't steal anybody's land, I did not own slaves, and I am a climate change believer - now leave me alone!

How do I know that there is climate change? I'm getting my warm weather carry ready to go - that's how.
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.