Author Topic: Youtube banned Hickok45  (Read 768 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Youtube banned Hickok45
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:26:37 AM »
 :o :o
This is from his facebook page.
Apparently, Google + is more sensitive about firearms related postings and such. I never use Google+ and did not even realize the videos were being posted over there, I guess.   I will keep you posted via Facebook here and the Hickok45andson channel. I have communicated with  YouTube via email this morning, and hopefully, we'll be able to get the channel back up soon.  I had just posted a new video.
Time will tell.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Youtube banned Hickok45
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 09:16:32 AM »
Wow!

I am a visitor to his page and now; ! This account has been terminated due to repeated violations of Google's policies.

So much for freedom of speech, expression, and peaceful assembly!  The free speech Nazi YouTube has just violated it!!!

However, and for the time being, the HickockandSon channel is still available: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3pCbT9-I70khiC3NkWY1fQ.

How many more until...

...even this site is closed down?

Like Jeff Quinn at gunblast.com, Hickock45 may be forced to his create his own website and post his videos there, which would be a good thing.  "You can't stop the signal, Mel!" (Courtesy of "Serenity")
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Youtube banned Hickok45
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 09:52:09 AM »
I just tried his channel doing a research (a test) on a Ruger SR1911 and it worked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAZ5EYxpl2o

Clicking on my Hickock45 bookmark, reveals that his channel is back up!

Perhaps, they sorted things out?
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.