Author Topic: He almost got killed!!!! Glad he survived, the perp is on camera for all to see.  (Read 822 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhaz8NhAYW0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhaz8NhAYW0</a>
Time will tell.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
The video clearly shows that distance is your best friend.  The officer was caught "Flat-footed" and we can see the perp going for something on his left side (can't tell what is is, but I have to assume a gun or knife - and it is too quick for a knife).

And, the public wonders why LEOs are a "skittish" breed?
Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study logistics.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
Personally! I believe the anyone that attacks an officer like that, won't think twice on attacking a private citizen, and the best thing that could happen to this individual would be to find himself in a hydrolic trash compactors itch someone pushing the on button!
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Personally! I believe the anyone that attacks an officer like that, won't think twice on attacking a private citizen, and the best thing that could happen to this individual would be to find himself in a hydrolic trash compactors itch someone pushing the on button!

You are exactly correct.  This trash gives trash a bad name. I say use him for shark attack studies, or piranha splash parties!
Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study logistics.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking

You are exactly correct.  This trash gives trash a bad name. I say use him for shark attack studies, or piranha splash parties!
sound good to me
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Finally just watched the video.

My only regret in this video is that the bad guy limped off into the darkness rather than collapsing into a pool of his own blood, and expiring.
But that's just me.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.