Author Topic: Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones  (Read 702 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/14/robbery-suspect-tries-to-hold-up-group-of-texans-with-toy-gun-quickly-learns-they-carry-real-ones/

Police say four people were leaving work at a Houston nightclub when three men pulled up in a white car, two of the men with guns drawn. But the robbery suspects learned the hard way that Texans pack real heat after one of the four would-be victims reached into his car, pulled a gun and began shooting.
“He said, ‘Give me your money.’ I don’t carry cash so I gave him my card and my ID. As soon as he slapped out of my hand, my brother stepped out of the car, [shot] them both twice in the chest, the guy fell to the ground, I ran to him, kicked him in his face, grabbed his gun and it turned out to be a fake gun,”
Time will tell.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:16:05 AM »
I like one of the comments; "You CAN fix stupid…with enough lead."  ;D
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.