Author Topic: LOK Grips for CZ75 - Product Review  (Read 577 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
LOK Grips for CZ75 - Product Review
« on: December 01, 2015, 11:43:31 AM »
I just posted a review of the LOK grips that I installed on my CZ75B Ω (Omega).

The review can be read at: http://guntoters.com/blog/2015/12/01/lok-grips-cz75b-%CF%89-omega-product-review/
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:05:09 PM by Taurian »
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: LOK Grips for CZ75 - Product Review
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 03:50:20 PM »
Wow, I like them "coarse sandpaper" grips!

If it turns out that I get a (gulp) 9mm in the near future, I'll for sure be looking into grips again.

Since the polymer invasion (in our arsenal) last year, custom grips have been on the back burner, so to speak.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: LOK Grips for CZ75 - Product Review
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »
Thanks.  I really wanted the grips to be more black than OD green (like those in the promo image), but these are growing on me.

I have kicked myself quite a few times for purchasing a grip that looked pretty, but was not suited for a handgun that I might have to fight with.  The Hogue wraparound grips were available for the CZ, but they had a lot of negative reviews.  My Son-In-Law had put a set of (highly aggressive) LOK grips on his Ruger SR1911 and that is what led me to LOK Grips.

Unfortunately, I don't get to play with grips on the polymer pistols. It seems like grip tape (Talon) or a grip sleeve is the order of the day.  Some folks swear by the Talon grips. For some reason; however, I don't care for them.

I had to modify a cheap set of Uncle Mike's grip panels for the Rock Island Armory 1911 FS Tactical due to the ambidextrous safety. While they look like standard, checkered rubber grip panels, they work great on this pistol.  Whatever works, I guess!
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.