Author Topic: They are Here!!!!  (Read 2269 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
They are Here!!!!
« on: November 13, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
http://powderedwigsociety.com/first-syrian-refugees-arrive-in-new-orleans/

President Barack Hussein promised that he would be sending thousands of Syrian refugees to the US. Well, he is keeping that promise!
The first transport of refugees arrived in New Orleans recently and will be resettled in Louisiana and 180 other American communities. See the list below to find a town close to you.
Read more at http://powderedwigsociety.com/first-syrian-refugees-arrive-in-new-orleans/
Time will tell.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: They are Here!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:45:44 PM »
Excuse me while I puke...and then, who knows?

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 04:09:06 AM »
The majority look to be young male's ? What! There is no women over there? Or children?, why only young men! Something smells around here, OK America! Better be ready, because something is brewing
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

oldranger53

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 09:56:22 AM »
The majority look to be young male's ? What! There is no women over there? Or children?, why only young men! Something smells around here, OK America! Better be ready, because something is brewing
Yes, I agree.
Why couldn't they have done all this 20 years ago when we were well, younger?

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

crzyjarmans

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 03:48:02 PM »
Just tried to bring up the picture again to show my wife, and wouldn't you know it! The site is down and am not able to view the picture, the stench is getting pretty bad

oldranger53

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 06:22:45 PM »
Wow.  I looked as well.  Nope, site down.

My oldest son (technically "step" son...but I been doin it so long now that it doesn't matter anymore), stopped by here about an hour ago.

He didn't say it, not exactly, but I could tell he was/is very worried about the deteriorating world situation.

It's spreading fast this time.

I'll hold up my end.

I know all you guys on GT will too.

flyover

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 01:23:43 PM »
I would think that after Paris the Islamic community over here would mind its P's & Q's. I fear that an attack here, like the one in Paris and all hell will come down against them.  And I don't think the One will be able to control it with out resorting to Martial Law.

crzyjarmans

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 01:57:50 PM »
I heard that the ones responsible for the attack in Paris was part of the refugees, now Obummer has brought a lot of young men as refugees here, is this just coincidence? Time will tell

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »
I just listened to (you know his name and I don't want to offend myself or others by using it) response while at the G20 summit regarding the "French Evolution."

There were several times I did an audible response to some of his comments - and they were not responses that I can print here.

Here is something to consider; when a bomber decides to put his finger on his bang switch pray that you see him first and can put your finger on your bang switch before he can on his.  A wounded terrorist is still a threat.  He has to be shut down immediately.

Courses like CRs, if nothing else, helps you to assess your current worth as a gun toter.  Even though I am a seasoned veteran of several training course, I now berate myself for not, at the minimum, keeping my once used skills up to date if not improved upon.

Stand in front of a mirror and recite the following:  "Anyone who tries to kill me is my enemy. The only point in having an enemy is so I can defeat him, kill him, and then brush him aside so that I can repeat the process on my other enemies."

In the (somewhat) words of Bill Jordan, "Be first or be dead ... there is no second place winner in a gun fight!"  Second places gets you a coffin or cremation.  One of these will be your second place participation award.

We know one thing for sure; terrorist and criminals prefer soft targets (gun free zones, schools, malls, theaters, etc.).  Don't be a soft target and be in a soft target area as little as possible.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

flyover

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 02:54:17 PM »
We know one thing for sure; terrorist and criminals prefer soft targets (gun free zones, schools, malls, theaters, etc.).  Don't be a soft target and be in a soft target area as little as possible.

Amen to that.