Author Topic: Actually, I am glad that he did this!  (Read 669 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Actually, I am glad that he did this!
« on: October 08, 2015, 11:50:22 AM »
California Gun Owner Explains Why He Feels Partly Responsible for Gun Violence — See What He Did to His Own Firearm in Response

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/08/california-gun-owner-explains-why-he-feels-partly-responsible-for-gun-violence-see-what-did-to-his-own-firearm-in-response/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%2010-8-15%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

One has to consider that state that he lives in - and I don't mean the state of his residence.  It is best that he be disarmed.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: Actually, I am glad that he did this!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 02:29:15 PM »
Obviously, the man has gender-choice issues, as well as gender-based guilt feelings.
After all, he took a cutoff-grinder to the metallic stand-in for his male member. (Don't blame me: That's what Freud said.)
I expect that his next step is to seek gender-reassignment surgery.
That should solve his problems.

[/snark]
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 02:49:16 PM »
What a waste

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 02:52:17 PM »
Obviously, the man has gender-choice issues, as well as gender-based guilt feelings.
After all, he took a cutoff-grinder to the metallic stand-in for his male member. (Don't blame me: That's what Freud said.)
I expect that his next step is to seek gender-reassignment surgery.
That should solve his problems.

[/snark]
Cutting off one's hose to spite one's base? I sorry! I got mixed with cutting off one's nose to spite one's face. Muy bad!
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 04:44:30 AM »
Maybe he believe's the same as Diane Frankenstein? as their both in Communistfornia, If we all just put down our guns, the BG's will see that no one is armed and they will put theirs down as well? it just human nature, but some thing tells me that's not going to happen
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe