Author Topic: A customer save his life and the clerks life by shooting the BG!  (Read 1332 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
A customer save his life and the clerks life by shooting the BG!
« on: December 15, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »
http://bdtonline.com/local/x531751638/Woman-arrested-in-connection-with-convenience-store-robbery

1 bg (dead husband) , 1 bg (wife) in jail facing charges, - she may be charge with her husbands death!

thanks
Robert
Time will tell.

Tadrian

• I've gotten a lotta miles outta stupid!
Re: A customer save his life and the clerks life by shooting the BG!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 04:23:07 AM »
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out if she is charged.
Everyday I write the truth to who I am by what I do.
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

Coastie

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 09:58:34 AM »
http://bdtonline.com/local/x531751638/Woman-arrested-in-connection-with-convenience-store-robbery

1 bg (dead husband) , 1 bg (wife) in jail facing charges, - she may be charge with her husbands death!

thanks
Robert

Escaped in a "Lincoln Navigator"...folks are watching too much television....trying to emulate it...
Will be interesting to see what happens....

GTG

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 05:50:01 AM »
It already happened. There is no 're-run'. She has a seat in the 'Big House' for many years to come. G2G
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

pop pop

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 03:50:51 AM »
 I really feel sorry for the good guy. What a Xmas present!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with him as it is a very hard thing to do, "The taking of another humans life". No matter the case, the aftermath, it is hard. I am almost sure he does not consider himself a hero. Most likely, far from it.......I hope I am never forced into this type of position.

I am shocked the woman grabbed the cash and left her hubby lying in the parking lot. Boy, thats love, not!!!!!!! Hope my wife wouldn't do that to me....Don't speak to well for the deceased does it?.............

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 06:45:11 AM »

thanks
Robert

there are many states that has a law that says in the act of a crime and one or more of the BG's are killed the other can be charged for the death, this I totally agree with
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

MilProGuy

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 07:30:51 PM »

there are many states that has a law that says in the act of a crime and one or more of the BG's are killed the other can be charged for the death, this I totally agree with
Interesting...I didn't know this.

Learned something new today.  :)
Proud Veteran of the U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired

RayMich

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 07:39:03 PM »
The wife, Jessica Persianni Roberts, 31, looks like she is 65.

I'd bet drugs have been a big staple in her diet.
- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry