Author Topic: Home break in ended well.  (Read 1112 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Home break in ended well.
« on: December 15, 2011, 09:05:33 PM »
http://www.newson6.com/story/15428339/rogers-county-homeowner-shoots-burglary-suspect-in-leg

Now he will have to be ready for this guy after he gets out of jail.... if he breaks in again he may be armed and dangerous!
Or the BG might be in the house waiting for him to come home for "pay back"

Crooks never believe it is their fault. It is the owners fault....

thanks
Robert
Time will tell.

Tadrian

• I've gotten a lotta miles outta stupid!
Re: Home break in ended well.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 04:28:01 AM »
What a mess.  Homeowner leaves the guy laying on the floor and leaves the room to make a phone call, gun jambs...not a good series of events.  It'd be interesting to watch this one play out. 
Everyday I write the truth to who I am by what I do.
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

GTG

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 08:17:41 AM »
I was in a conversation with a Gal, she is concerned she has neighbors of the same ilk. I guess it is harder to shoot if you know the Perp. G2G
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 12:17:05 PM »
This doesn't really read like it's going to end well. The defender doesn't come across as having the attitude that's going to be needed to finalize things.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com

Tadrian

• I've gotten a lotta miles outta stupid!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »
This doesn't really read like it's going to end well. The defender doesn't come across as having the attitude that's going to be needed to finalize things.

I agree.  A bit sad really.
Everyday I write the truth to who I am by what I do.
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

MilProGuy

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 09:43:16 PM »
Bill was more compassionate than I would have been after catching the intruder in his house for the third time.

Proud Veteran of the U.S. Army / Army Reserve

Mississippi State Guard ~ Honorably Retired