Author Topic: Everybody Gets A Prize  (Read 955 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Everybody Gets A Prize
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 10:05:59 AM »
This kinda reminds me of the many college graduates these days that write sentences like..."They had a nice vacation, fishing from there boat on the lake."

No child left behind.

Everyone gets a trophy.

Everybody who wears a uniform is a hero.

Every president gets a Nobel Peace ...

I just hope whoever takes office next year isn't any worse.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 03:21:29 PM »
Delivering the Nobel Peace Prize with the intention of having it accomplish a future political purpose, instead of rewarding proven political virtue, perverts and irreparably cheapens all Nobel Prizes.

1. The current Nobel Prize Committee should demand that Obama's prize be returned.
2. The past members, who awarded the prize to Obama for all of the wrong reasons, should repay the Nobel Foundation for the prize and all of its expenses.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

LEJoe

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 04:25:33 PM »
Delivering the Nobel Peace Prize with the intention of having it accomplish a future political purpose, instead of rewarding proven political virtue, perverts and irreparably cheapens all Nobel Prizes.

1. The current Nobel Prize Committee should demand that Obama's prize be returned.
2. The past members, who awarded the prize to Obama for all of the wrong reasons, should repay the Nobel Foundation for the prize and all of its expenses.

+1

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 04:15:17 AM »

An A+ has been awarded for the above response.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 12:43:40 PM »
...Could we make that retroactive, to the last PoliSci class I took?
I only pulled a B in that one.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."