Author Topic: 4 "vet" USMC Military Surplus First Aid Pouches  (Read 1010 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
4 "vet" USMC Military Surplus First Aid Pouches
« on: August 07, 2015, 09:03:41 AM »
I'm always looking for pouches to carry stuff in, and these are excellent for carrying four M14/M1A magazines, six 20-round M16/AR15 magazines, or plenty of Slim-Jim snacks - among other things.

The pouches have a rubberized inner liner and a divider that can be used as such or as a double layer of outer protection.  Grommet drain hole at bottom of the pouch.  The buckle is a very sturdy polymer QR type (no Velcro).  M.O.L.L.E compatible.  Stitching is heavy throughout the product.

Pouch, First Aid, USMC
NSN: 8105-09-000-2725

This is the real deal and not a "knock-off."

4 "vet" USMC Military Surplus First Aid Pouches. PRICED TO MOVE!
  The few. The proud. The Marines! Quad set is great for carrying gear on your belt or adding storage to your rucksack.

• Coyote Brown Pouches were designed to carry a first aid kit
  • Water-repellent design
  • Top flap with quick-release buckle
  • 2 belt straps on back to attach to belt or rucksack
  • Each is 5.5 x 6 x 2"
  • Orig. Govt. Cost $85.16
  • USA made
Condition: used, in very good shape.

If you belong to SG, the cost is $17.00. If not a member, add two dollars.

- See more at: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/4-used-usmc-us-military-surplus-first-aid-pouches?a=1856081#sthash.UJabvo0D.dpuf
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: 4 "vet" USMC Military Surplus First Aid Pouches
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 10:43:38 AM »
Thanks. I like!

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.