Author Topic: (UPDATED) Washington State Drops AR, KS, MS and MO.  (Read 871 times)

Gary Slider

• Handgunlaw.us
(UPDATED) Washington State Drops AR, KS, MS and MO.
« on: June 02, 2015, 05:13:19 PM »
Update:  http://www.atg.wa.gov/concealed-weapon-reciprocity

Washington State has added Kansas back on the list of states they honor. I thought they would as the reason they gave for dropping them was not what KS Law stated. www.handgunlaw.us has been updated to show this additional change.

Washington state Attorney General updated his reciprocity listing on their website today. Missing from the list of states they honor are Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi and Missouri. http://www.atg.wa.gov/concealed-weapon-reciprocity  If you go to the link you will see the listing and if you scroll down the page you will see the reasons given for not honoring those states. AR, MO and MS because they issue to those under 21. I don’t understand their Kansas reason and hoping they are just reading Kansas law wrong.  Kansas honors all other states permit licenses. Washington is stating their reason for not honoring Kansas.  “Does not recognize WA CPL in a meaningful way as will only recognize if holder is KS resident.”  www.handgunlaw.us will be updated late this evening to reflect those changes listed above.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:50:12 AM by Gary Slider »
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Washington State Drops AR, KS, MS and MO.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 04:57:16 AM »
Sounds like WA State drivel.  They truly have it all.  Rain, humidity, AND ridiculous laws...(no offense, Steve).

Sent from phone. Typos possible.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: Washington State Drops AR, KS, MS and MO.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 12:15:26 PM »
No offense taken, because I agree with you completely.

California Progressives have all but taken over the western third of Washington State, including the state's capitol city, the larger cities, the more affluent areas, and, of course, these islands.
They came here, they say, to get away from smog, jammed freeways, impossible (or too-expensive) housing, high taxes, and insane laws. But as best as I can see, they are Hell-bent upon recreating, here in Washington, all of those unpleasantries which caused them to leave California.

So far, but probably not for much longer, the much more conservative eastern two-thirds of the state still controls the legislature. However, our (relatively) new Governor is a redistributionist Progressive (as was the previous one, also).
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."