Author Topic: Jade Helm - if this is all it is then why the conflict in info?  (Read 2300 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-texans-just-made-their-move-against-obamas-martial-law-exercises-out-west/

the article said the military will operate covertly among the civilian populations, the soldier said the operation will be on private land. which is which ?

maybe covertly on YOUR privet land?
Time will tell.

Charles1951

Re: Jade Helm - if this is all it is then why the conflict in info?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 06:34:57 PM »
Exactly.

The conflicting info is all the conspiracy theory folks need to say "See, I knew it was fishy."

The first guy who spoke to the different counties in Texas was not good at PR and even this LtC that spoke Monday was not perfect and he is a PR Officer by title. I think the exercise is ok. I'm just not to sure about other things going on. Time will tell.  ;) Where have I heard that?
Charles

-Texas CHL-*-USAF retired-*-Oath Keeper-*-American Legion-*-NRA-*-IDPA-

============================================
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 06:31:25 PM »
Please research the following:

The information that you find may add some clarification - or add to your confusion.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 01:16:11 PM »
Quite a few times from the years '74-'76, my platoon was involved in joint military exercises in places in or near Biloxi, MS and in or near Ft. Bragg, NC, et al.
Most times we operated in a clandestine, covert, manner and with other services who were also involved.

I remember wondering how the civilian population viewed us, and what they thought of the way we ignored all fences, property boundaries, etc...
I still wonder about that.

What I REALLY wonder about is why this kind of thing is just now coming into public view! ? ! ? ! ? 
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Charles1951

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 02:32:25 PM »
Quite a few times from the years '74-'76, my platoon was involved in joint military exercises in places in or near Biloxi, MS and in or near Ft. Bragg, NC, et al.
Most times we operated in a clandestine, covert, manner and with other services who were also involved.

I remember wondering how the civilian population viewed us, and what they thought of the way we ignored all fences, property boundaries, etc...
I still wonder about that.

What I REALLY wonder about is why this kind of thing is just now coming into public view! ? ! ? ! ?

Things changed because of this: http://www.theppsc.org/Archives/DF_Articles/Files/NorthCarolina/deputy_shoots_2_soldiers.htm
Charles

Charles1951

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 05:09:00 PM »
Here is another article on the subject: http://edition.cnn.com/2002/US/02/24/soldier.killed/

I wanted to add an article because the first one I posted did not carry an obvious date. The event happened in 2002. At the the Jade Helm meeting in Bastrop County one week ago the Army officer was asked if anyone had ever been killed in one of these exercises and he answered no but when someone in the courtroom confronted him and named this event he suddenly knew all about it. It seemed odd at the time and even more odd now that I think about it more.
Charles

Taurian

• Global Moderator
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.