Author Topic: jade helm update - I want to see pictures to verify it....  (Read 2872 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
jade helm update - I want to see pictures to verify it....
« on: April 26, 2015, 06:12:35 PM »
http://conservativepost.com/breaking-military-tanks-show-up-at-closed-down-walmarts/

2,200 Walmart employees at five stores were fired last week with just few hours notice.
Walmart claimed that the stores had to be closed due to plumbing issues, but we have some serious doubts.
One of the Walmarts is in Big Springs, Texas, where residents have reported seeing helicopters flying in. Now, residents of the town have come forward claiming that they have seen military tanks coming in.
“I saw a train carrying all sorts of military equipment heading into Big Spring,” said one resident, according to Infowars. “There were also about 14 helicopters flying over the [Big Spring McMahon-Wrinkle] Airport last night and a tank getting driven through that open field [near the airport]. It’s scary seeing that and not knowing what in the world is going on.”
This supports the theory that the Walmart stores were closed for Operation Jade Helm, which should take place this summer. During this military exercise, soldiers will operate ”undetected amongst civilian populations” to see if they can do so without being noticed.
What do you think is going on here?
Time will tell.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Re: jade helm update - I want to see pictures to verify it....
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 06:26:54 PM »
I bet we get hype without collaboration.
Time will tell.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 08:53:39 PM »
...What do you think is going on here?

Walmart greeters in Army uniforms?
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 04:31:48 PM »
...What do you think is going on here?

Walmart greeters in Army uniforms?
better than the greeter in a walmart bag... you can google it click on images, an older gentleman dressed in a walmart bag.
Time will tell.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 06:59:56 PM »
A thought just hit me:
Suppose the JADE HELM 15 crew is actually preparing to round-up...(wait for it)...Muslims!

According to the so-called "news" on TV, there are large pockets of Muslim immigrants in some cities in the US, where young people are actively recruited to go and join ISIS, thus to promote and spread Islam by murdering unbelievers.
(However, I must admit that how killing-off potential converts helps to promote and spread Islam is a concept that entirely escapes me.)

I admit that I would be perfectly happy, were certain WalMart stores converted into detention centers for radically-religiously-active Muslims, complete with halal meat departments and fully-equipped, US Army greeters at the doors.
After all, Jean and I don't normally shop at MallWart.

(Golly... Am I becoming a bigot in my old age?)
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 11:02:55 PM »
A thought just hit me:
Suppose the JADE HELM 15 crew is actually preparing to round-up...(wait for it)...Muslims!

According to the so-called "news" on TV, there are large pockets of Muslim immigrants in some cities in the US, where young people are actively recruited to go and join ISIS, thus to promote and spread Islam by murdering unbelievers.
(However, I must admit that how killing-off potential converts helps to promote and spread Islam is a concept that entirely escapes me.)

I admit that I would be perfectly happy, were certain WalMart stores converted into detention centers for radically-religiously-active Muslims, complete with halal meat departments and fully-equipped, US Army greeters at the doors.
After all, Jean and I don't normally shop at MallWart.

(Golly... Am I becoming a bigot in my old age?)

that is not going to happen when we have our government working on flying over 1000's of new immigrants from isis infested areas.
Time will tell.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 10:33:51 AM »

facebook removed all his pictures and post about jadehelm...
go figure.
more pictures -- this link can be seen without signing into fb.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:39:50 PM by Robert Harvey »
Time will tell.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 04:14:14 PM »
Ok. I admit it. I'm starting to worry about all this.

Sent from phone. Typos possible.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »
41 reasons Jade Helm should be a red flag for all Americans

I am posting this so that each reader can make up his or her own mind.  Whether you agree or disagree is not my concern - relaying information regarding this massive exercise is

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/07/17/41-reasons-jade-helm-should-be-a-red-flag-for-all-americans/
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 01:16:17 PM »
would love to read the article but unwanted ads are making it impossible

<Sent from a new phone as of 17 June 2015. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

RayMich

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2015, 06:43:24 PM »
Whatever Jade Helm 15 turns out to be, I have ZERO control over any part of it. So I will concentrate on keeping myself and my loved ones safe and conduct my life in the best way possible.

If something come my way, I will deal with it when it comes, but I will not sour my life worrying about it.
- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry