Author Topic: more on the Jade Helm - conspiracy - 6 super wallmarts close .......  (Read 2970 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
more on the Jade Helm - conspiracy - Walmart fired 2,200 to fix the plumbing
 6 walmarts have closed due to plumbing problem all in Jade Helm areas.

https://www.facebook.com/kdelizabeth/posts/928685317152843
  • 4 hrs · I definitely think there's more to this story and have already posted as much.  Many of us immediately questioned a possible link to Operation Jade Helm.  With this abrupt closing receiving so much coverage, I can't help but wonder if the Wal-Mart "plumbing problem" might also be a distraction?  http://money.cnn.com/…/…/companies/walmart-closing-plumbing/Walmart fired 2,200 to fix the plumbingFive Walmart stores across the country have been temporarily closed for repair. All workers were notified Monday that they would lose their job immediately.money.cnn.com|By Katie LoboscoLike · Comment · Share
  • posted a bunch of stuff about it.  I was researching on You Tube and there is definitely something much bigger going on.3 hrs · Like · 4
  •   I'm following along, Helen!3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Me too.3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Six months?  Something isn't right.3 hrs · Like · 4
  •   Something is seriously wrong!  The Wal-Mart in Joplin was completely destroyed in the EF5 tornado May 22,2011.  It was rebuilt and the grand reopening was Nov. 9, 2011 . . .3 hrs · Like · 4
  • It would be good to be able to talk to the Walmart people of each of those stores and ask if they were aware of "ongoing plumbing problems".  Dept supervisors and employees would know.3 hrs · Like · 3
  •   I realize I'm old fashioned, but "in my day . . ." when there were plumbing problems in a business two things happened.  A sign went on the door saying "out of order" and somebody called a plumber.3 hrs · Like · 3
  • I was going to say "something stinks" but it sounded too much like a pun. There is no way they need to close and fire all of their workers for plumbing issues in every single one of these stores.3 hrs · Like · 3
  •   "Plumbing issues".  Don't fall for it. 
    Pray.3 hrs · Like · 2
  •   They think we're all too clueless to figure it out.3 hrs · Like · 2
  • 3 hrs · Like · 2
  •   Israel said the exact same thing!!!2 hrs · Like · 2
  • http://www.naturalnews.com/049180_Operation_Jade_Helm...Isn't it obvious? If Operation Jade Helm were happening in any other country, it...naturalnews.com2 hrs · Like · 2
  •   http://allnewspipeline.com/Walmart_Closings_And_Jade_Helm...Walmart Closings, Jade Helm And The China Connection- Are Some Walmarts...allnewspipeline.com1 hr · Like · 2
  • Via from another post..........My boyfriend, and a friend of ours who has not only been a licensed plumber for years, but also teaches plumbing/heating/cooling at a larger college, got together last night and called the Walmarts that are "closed due to plumbing issues", and got no answer at any of them. Like he said, there's simply no plumbing issue that big, that would be likely to force one Walmart to close, much less...what...6? Simultaneously? All in Jade Helm states?58 mins · Like · 1
  • I live in Florida they ran a drill here again in Ft.Lauderdale and the sheriff's are using Humvees in Hollywood Florida. The Drills are getting way too close together.54 mins · Like · 2
  • The moment I saw this about all these stores closing for the reasons.. I had no doubt there was something going on and had nothing to do with plumbing issues... Really Plumbing issues? They can't even come up with a better excuse that could be more believable..53 mins · Like · 1
  • Yea, I hear about those every time i turn on the Cp any  more  scarry times for sure52 mins · Like · 1
  • I've seen some of those.  There's a Humvee in our sheriff's parking lot now, too; as well as a tarped FEMA vehicle.42 mins · Like · 2
  • keep us posted on what's happening in these states39 mins · Like · 2
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:11:57 PM by Robert Harvey »
Time will tell.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Time will tell.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Re: more on the Jade Helm - conspiracy
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 04:17:57 PM »
http://www.newswest9.com/story/28792548/north-midland-wal-mart-closing-for-at-least-six-months

MIDLAND - A Midland Walmart will be closing their doors for at least six months starting on Monday night.
Walmart representatives tell NewsWest 9, it's because of plumbing issues.
Employees at the Walmart store on Midland Drive weren't told until 2 p.m. Monday afternoon that they won't be going back to work on Tuesday.
Also, not all 400 employees will keep their jobs.
"Deciding to close the store is not a decision we make lightly but after careful consideration, we thought it was necessary to make these repairs so we can better serve our customers and the community in the long run."
Company representatives confirm that some workers will be reassigned to the Walmart on Rankin Highway or one of their locations in Odessa.
They couldn't tell NewsWest 9 how many of the 400 Midland Drive employees would be transferred.
The employees who don't get transferred will get 60 days of pay and severance if it applies. After that, they can reapply to Walmart or find another job.
Walmart Representative, Bill Wertz, says they aim to take care of all plumbing issues and re-open their Midland Drive location by October.
"We will immediately begin the process to address the issues and intend to re-open the store as soon as all the plumbing issues are resolved," said Wertz.
Time will tell.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Time will tell.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Re: more on the Jade Helm - conspiracy
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 04:46:00 PM »
Time will tell.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: more on the Jade Helm - conspiracy - 6 super wallmarts close .......
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 05:26:25 PM »
Um, OK, but why, exactly, did these Wal-Marts close?

Was the reason really related to Jade Helm 15, or were the stores merely unprofitable?

If you believe that the closings are truly related to Jade Helm 15, please supply some supporting documentation...that's not from The Enquirer.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 06:09:30 PM »
Um, OK, but why, exactly, did these Wal-Marts close?

Was the reason really related to Jade Helm 15, or were the stores merely unprofitable?

If you believe that the closings are truly related to Jade Helm 15, please supply some supporting documentation...that's not from The Enquirer.
did you read any of the articles?
The walmarts closed and said they would re-open in 6 months.
most if not all of them are in areas where they claim jade helm is taking place at some time.
the excuse that they closed is for plumbing issues.

now please explain to me why you close brand new stores for plumbing issues, and you announce it will be reopened in 6 months.
Time will tell.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 09:58:59 PM »
If you included links, I couldn't access them. Maybe it's my antique computer.
Yes, what you just wrote does arouse my suspicions.
Can you supply better links?

Whoops...Now I found it!
Sorry 'bout that...

But that was about only one store, not the five stores on your map.
What about the rest of them?
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2015, 10:10:21 AM »
It seems that there is a lot of interest in the name itself - Jade Helm. For example, JADE HELM standing for

JADE = JOINT ASSISTANT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION
HELM = H
OMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS
15 = 2015

Interesting Video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo_IHuAJxIw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo_IHuAJxIw</a>
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2015, 06:33:07 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d0XUc317SE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d0XUc317SE</a>
Time will tell.

RayMich

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2015, 06:52:47 PM »
It is my understanding that employees at all of these stores were informed at approximately the same time that their stores will close for 6-months due to plumbing issues.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy it! -- There HAS to be more to these closing than a mysterious plumbing problem that occurs SIMULTANEOUSLY at all  of those stores in different states.
- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry