Author Topic: in Wisconsin one could file a restraining order and you would loos your guns?  (Read 662 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
in Wisconsin one could file a restraining order against you and you would loos your guns?

"The most significant change requires people who are served with temporary restraining orders to be notified that they must surrender their firearms. Abusers also must fill out a questionnaire listing any guns owned. In some cases, the victim will have the opportunity to inform the court of guns owned by the abuser.

If the guns are not surrendered within 48 hours, the perpetrator must attend another hearing and prove the guns have been given up."

one source  is here: http://therundownlive.com/gov-scott-walker-signs-gun-confiscation-law-cloak-domestic-abuse/
Time will tell.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Little by little.
One step at a time.
Remember?  One group at a time will be identified as "unqualified" to own or posess firearms,  and disarmed.
This trend will continue until a very small minority can "legally" posess guns-then it won't be such a chore to disarm the remainder.
Wait and see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.