Author Topic: Motorcycle Floor Boards  (Read 2555 times)

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
Motorcycle Floor Boards
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:45:25 AM »
Hmm?  What a place to hide a gun.  You get into a situation, slow down, stop the bike, unlock secure hiding place, too late, all over with except the screaming and shouting.  I want mine on my body.   ;)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 07:29:28 AM by commonground »
do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

LEJoe

Re: Motorcycle Floor Boards
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:50:49 AM »
I think it is still a good place to store extra firepower. A BUG for your BUG.  It has that Roy Roger's Shoot'en Hat beat by a long shot anyway.  ;)

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 07:30:36 AM »
+1   ;)
do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

mustang125

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 07:57:41 AM »
Hum kinda hard to get to but no one is going to look there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SARGeek

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 08:41:28 AM »
If I was riding through an NPE State that might hold quite a bit of attraction. Not fast to get at but a low-profile place to stash my EDC while I get through fascist areas...
SARGeek

mustang125

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 05:36:34 AM »
My XDS 45 would fit in there nicely.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 06:16:10 AM »
I myself like it for a back up, wonder if they make them for different model firearms? I have a Harley with that same style foot rest
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 04:28:15 PM »
All I can think of right now is how D I R T Y and M U D D Y the contents of such floorboards would get!

Of course, if ya only ever rode when it was nice out, and only ever on clean pavement...Then maybe yer piece wouldn't suffer too much.
When I rode (last time was 1988) weather and conditions were secondary considerations.  Rain or shine, day or night, winter, spring summer or fall all you got to do is call....NO WAIT! Those are song lyrics!

Never mind!

-sent from phone...typos possible-
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 06:26:10 PM »
All I can think of right now is how D I R T Y and M U D D Y the contents of such floorboards would get!

Of course, if ya only ever rode when it was nice out, and only ever on clean pavement...Then maybe yer piece wouldn't suffer too much.
When I rode (last time was 1988) weather and conditions were secondary considerations.  Rain or shine, day or night, winter, spring summer or fall all you got to do is call....NO WAIT! Those are song lyrics!

Never mind!

maybe buy a piece of thick foam and cut to fit the top, so when you close it creates a seal? Something along those lines
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

pstan13

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 08:10:45 AM »

Never mind!

It looks like there is a seal around the upper part that would prevent water, mud, etc.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."
-- Thomas Jefferson

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 02:25:44 PM »
Not a Problem . . . . Remember all your cleaning equipment seems to be there also . . . .
"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."