Author Topic: BLACKHAWK! Leather Magazine Pouch (Double Stack - Brown)...  (Read 976 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
BLACKHAWK! Leather Magazine Pouch (Double Stack - Brown)...
« on: March 22, 2014, 12:12:38 PM »
...Fits All Magazines but Glock 21 and Glock 30.

Always on the lookout for quality magazine pouches, I decided to take a chance on the Blackhawk Leather Magazine Pouch for IWB carry.

The pouch is of excellent quality with heavy stitching and excellent leather.  It is as advertised and holds all my staggered-load magazines with the exception of the Glock G21 and G30.  Glock G19, G17, and G26 magazines are no problem as is any .40 cal staggered-load magazine.  Any staggered-load .45 magazine should work with it as magazines for a Bersa Pro45UC and Springfield XD magazines fit just fine.

The retention clip base is sewn into the pouch and is very stable.  The retention clip seems flimsy but does hold the pouch secure to the belt, which can be up to 2" in width.

A tension screw can provide the perfect tension for your particular magazine. A 2.5mm Allen head wrench is required but are not provided.

I carry a spare magazine IWB and this unit is very comfortable when doing so when you need maximum concealment of a spare magazine or two. Even when worn in the appendix position IWB, the pouch is comfortable and does not dig into the body when sitting.  I'll be ordering an extra unit now that I am satisfied with the quality of this unit.

It's available through Amazom @ http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ELH4M4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=Q8X6JBTGBISS&coliid=I19Q3YWJGO5ZNP
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.