Author Topic: Received my Flashbang Holster  (Read 1855 times)

Granny D

• My armed attack dog
Received my Flashbang Holster
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:24:34 AM »
Well it looks good and fits my pistol really great. But so far I have called them 3 times in the first 45 minutes.  First, I need a longer strap, which was no problem they will send it. Second, the snap is quite difficult to use. Actually they have made a youtube video on how to snap and unsnap the darn thing. After watching that twice and a few good trys I finally got there  :). Third when I sat down the gun stuck out as it was fliping away from the body. They told me to reverse the strap which I am getting ready to do.   Oh one thing to note. If you take the snap apart be careful. There is a small part that falls back into the actual holster part and then can drop to the floor real easy and I mean a very small part  :( .  Well be back after I turn this strap around with an update.
USAF Vet

DangeRuss

• MCRGO
Re: Received my Flashbang Holster
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:31:20 AM »
Glad you finally received your new holster, Hopefully you can tweek it so it can be used effectively.

Russ
"In God we trust All others pay cash"
Member of
NRA
GOA
MCRGO
SAF
Member ACLDN

Granny D

• My armed attack dog
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 12:40:11 PM »
 ::) Okay ladies I found the secret. Its not which strap to use or your body shape its the style of the bra. Look at the photo on their web site and thats what works. Have it on now with a light weight  t-shirt no print either sitting or standing.  As to comfort I have had it on about 30min now and dont even notice it, but will update later after longer wear.
USAF Vet

Coastie

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 12:43:43 PM »
Good to know Granny.

AR_Rzrback

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 06:34:44 AM »
Granny D,

Now that you've had the flashbang for a few months, what are your current thoughts.  My wife is considering one for her LCP and was wanting to hear from someone with some use time.

Thanks.
"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." (Thomas Jefferson)

Granny D

• My armed attack dog
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 01:11:46 PM »
 :-[Sorry I took so long to answer. I have been off the computer most of this year taking care of my husband and trying to get him well.

My biggest problemwas finding the bra that fit comfortable with the holster, my build and my pistol. Well I finally did and it worked great. While my husband was hospitalized in Phoenix I found myself having to travel to the "big" city, get around an unknown area and stay at motels all the while running back n forth to the hospital. Well thankfully I had my flashbang holster and the right bras as I would get dressed about 6AM run around all day getting back to the motel around 9pm and never had any problem or discomfort while carrying all day.

Hope this helps.
 :-*Granny D
USAF Vet

DangeRuss

• MCRGO
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 04:11:48 PM »
Glad it is working out for you Granny D. I will send some prayers your way for you and your husband.

Russ
"In God we trust All others pay cash"
Member of
NRA
GOA
MCRGO
SAF
Member ACLDN

Granny D

• My armed attack dog
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 04:50:41 PM »
Thanks Russ :)
USAF Vet

Coastie

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 08:12:02 PM »
and I as well am praying for your husband, hope he gets back on his feet soon.  Also glad to know that you're still carrying and going strong as well!  God Bless!

Granny D

• My armed attack dog
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 08:33:13 PM »
Thanks Coastie, been a hard 3.5 months but thanksfully they found out what the problem was finally and were able to correct it with surgery, the last 6 weeks have been recovering and hopefully after the procedure on Monday he will be healing quickly.

:-*Granny D
USAF Vet

Coastie

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 08:34:55 PM »
Thanks for being a little more specific, now I know what to focus my prayers on  ;)

Granny D

• My armed attack dog
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 08:41:45 PM »
Actually we still are not even sure what all they did during surgery, just that it corrected the problems before the liver was damaged. Still don't have any ideas as to the causes.  To be more specificate his bile duct closed in at least 4 places sending everything into the liver after the gallbladder was removed in Oct 2011.
USAF Vet