Author Topic: I know this is very old stuff, but I had never seen any thing about this...  (Read 1983 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/23/watch-911-smoking-gun-government-cover-cant-explain-away/

"there is one element to the whole 9/11 story that defies the government narrative more than any other. Why did World Trade Center 7, the third building at the World Trade Center complex to fall into its own footprint that day, come down at all. It was never hit by an airplane. It was barely impacted by debris from the twin towers, as they also fell into their own footprints. WTC building 7 was a 47 story steel structure which housed Federal agencies including the U.S. Secret Service, IRS, Department of Defense, CIA, Securities and Exchange Commission, New York City Office of Emergency Management, as well as Federal Home Loan Bank, Salomon Smith Barney and other financial institutions. One would think that the destruction of a government-occupied  office building would cause more of a stir. There was barely a whisper about building seven.  As a result, most Americans think there were only the two twin towers which collapsed on that day, and that the airplanes and the resulting fires caused the collapses. How does a building with virtually no damage fall into its own footprint at freefall speed? Timing of the fall in video replays proves that there was no resistance in the path of the fall from the floors beneath. That structural resistance had to have been taken out, most probably through explosive charges."

See the rest of the article and videos at .. http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/23/watch-911-smoking-gun-government-cover-cant-explain-away/
Time will tell.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: I know this is very old stuff, but I had never seen any thing about this...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 12:03:10 AM »
Sorry, Robert, but this is pure bull-byproduct.
Do your own research of other, more reliable outlets.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:33:26 AM »
Sorry, Robert, but this is pure bull-byproduct.
Do your own research of other, more reliable outlets.
are you saying their was not a third building, that was not hit by a plane, it just went down all by itself
strait down. all the videos are the news footage of this build going strait down...
Time will tell.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 09:06:10 PM »
A quick speculation: All of the buildings were interconnected below street level. When either or both of the main towers fell, the pressure wave and blast effect was transmitted to the third building through the underground passages.

Below ground at the World Trade Center was a vast shopping mall of wide corridors, and also complex connections to the subway system and the New Jersey Tube trains.
To see an earlier version, just go below-ground at Rockefeller Center, next time you're in New York. That much larger area is full of wide-open connecting tunnels lined with shops and service businesses.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 07:00:32 AM »
A quick speculation: All of the buildings were interconnected below street level. When either or both of the main towers fell, the pressure wave and blast effect was transmitted to the third building through the underground passages.

Below ground at the World Trade Center was a vast shopping mall of wide corridors, and also complex connections to the subway system and the New Jersey Tube trains.
To see an earlier version, just go below-ground at Rockefeller Center, next time you're in New York. That much larger area is full of wide-open connecting tunnels lined with shops and service businesses.
cool idea.
but each building fell strait down, just like a job done by  a professional taking one out as to not damage other buildings.
the lower floors windows were still intact at building 7 up toward the top middle some windows were out and there was a fire.
then all of a sudden the entire structure steel and concrete structure fell down as if it had a demolition crew bring it down.

the other two towers fell the same way.
It would look like with all that weight of a huge jet sticking out of the building it would have fell over not strait down into its foundations...
Time will tell.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
50 years from now, when the "facts" are declassified, someone will know more about it.  For now it's all speculation, informed speculation.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.