Author Topic: NV Drops MO and RI. Adds ND and ID. . . ND Adds NV.  (Read 955 times)

Gary Slider

• Handgunlaw.us
NV Drops MO and RI. Adds ND and ID. . . ND Adds NV.
« on: July 31, 2013, 04:42:28 PM »
Nevada has removed Missouri and Rhode island from the list of states it honors. They have added Idaho honoring their enhanced permit and North Dakota honoring their Class 1 permit.  Both ID and ND offer two types of permit/licenses. One is easier and doesnít take as much training and the other takes more training etc. The list is dated for July 1, 2013 on the NV Page for who they honor but they never posted it until today.   What you canít see is Missouri and Rhode on the list anymore.
You can see the Nevada list Here:
http://nvrepository.state.nv.us/ccw_changes.shtml

Pennsylvania has dropped Idaho. West Virginia has added Idaho to its list of states.  Things really hit the fan today on changes. With Alabama new changes going into effect there are many changes on the site this evening.  This is the most changes I have posted to www.handgunlaw.us in one day that I can ever remember.  Those changes will be added to the site later this evening or early tomorrow.
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Re: NV Drops MO and RI. Adds ND and ID. . . ND Adds NV.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 06:59:43 PM »
Super!
Thank you for keeping this up!
it is a real blessing.
Time will tell.

SARGeek

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 07:15:57 AM »
I'll add my thanks to Robert's.

I was just on last night looking at the States I'll be passing through this weekend and having everything in a consistent format and with great notes and sources allowed me to quickly get a handle on what I will need to do to stay legal.

That same format allows you to see even fairly small differences between States' laws pretty quickly and that is a great blessing!

Thanks again!
SARGeek

Tadrian

• I've gotten a lotta miles outta stupid!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 07:53:40 AM »
As always Gary, thanks for what you do.  It's invaluable to all of us!
Everyday I write the truth to who I am by what I do.
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.