Author Topic: teaching homosexual sex in the class room to the littles....  (Read 864 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
NO tolerance for the constitution! No tolerance for Christians! No tolerance for toys that look like guns!
Zero tolerance!

http://standupforthetruth.com/2013/06/students-taught-about-homosexual-foreplay-disguised-as-tolerance/

Why was this tolerated? why didn't a teacher step in and say this is not what your to be talking about? why was it let go? Why is all this abuse to the kids of America happening from the people that claim to love and want to teach the kids of America.
YES abuse!!!! when you terrorize a little kid over a one inch plastic toy gun till he pees on him self in terror. That is child abuse!

I will stop, before I really get started on this....
Time will tell.

LEJoe

Re: teaching homosexual sex in the class room to the littles....
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 10:13:05 PM »
 >:( ... agreed, this should have been stopped ... >:(  >:( ... >:( >:( >:( >:(!

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »
Although I am pretty convinced that this was not a case of indoctrination, but rather of incredibly stupid, thoughtless, feckless bad taste, I must admit that I, too, am shocked and dismayed at the fact that the presentation was permitted to continue, and that the police were not called in.

There is no question in my mind: This was certainly a case of the sexual abuse of minor children, which is absolutely illegal everywhere in the reasonably-civilized world.
It doesn't matter whether it was done "innocently" or with malice aforethought. In either case, it was both illegal and profoundly immoral.
The parents should come down very hard upon the school, its administrators, and the teachers involved.

Jean and I are off to visit both grandchildren.
 One of 'em's having her First Birthday!
 We'll be gone until June 26th or 27th.
 See you then...
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

LEJoe

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 01:36:12 AM »
Have fun Steve I'm sure you'll get your "G-pa fix" satisfied.