Author Topic: This is a very sad one. man-who-raped-6-month-old-baby-to-death-wants-mercy  (Read 2834 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
This is a very sad one. I believe this man should be sent to God and let God handle it from their.
He showed no mercy and should be given none.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/02/man-who-raped-6-month-old-baby-to-death-wants-mercy/
Time will tell.

Tadrian

• I've gotten a lotta miles outta stupid!
I agree!  Makes me more than sick!
Everyday I write the truth to who I am by what I do.
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
What a sick individual.  The death sentence is the only just one.   :(
“do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
it would be showing mercy....
Time will tell.

GTG

Death by wood chipper.
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

flyover

I prey that there is a special place in Hell for these monsters.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
No.
Sharing a cell with ol' Bubba for the rest of his life would be much more just.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
If he's that sick, he may like living with Bubba.   ???   Take him off the manifest.
“do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

RayMich

I see no reason why we the taxpayers should be required to clothe, feed and shelter a child molester monster, even if Bubba would have wanted him for his toy.

The death penalty swiftly administered is the best all-around alternative.

One bullet to the base of the skull would be the least expensive solution and best for everyone.
- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
...The death penalty swiftly administered is the best all-around alternative...
The trouble is that it isn't.
Administered swiftly, that is.

The appeals process that is supposed to guarantee that no innocent man "goes to the chair" permits indefinitely-long procrastination by even the most-obviously guilty.
And still, innocent people die anyway.
It becomes an unfunny farce.
Steve,

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Ahh! If only Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler) were alive today. I believe that his techniques could be well-served in this case.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Vlad Tepes?
Ah, yes: He was also called Vlad Dracul—"Vlad the Devil"—alias Dracula!

Bloodthirsty little guy, wasn't he?

As I understand it, his first question to a guest was always, "How do you like your...stake?"
His theme song was Fangs For Your Mammaries.
And he was well known by his orthodontist for his...overbite.

Had enough yet?
Steve,

Taurian

• Global Moderator
He also coined the popular phrase, "Let's run the flag pole up 'em and see who salutes!"

Those who opposed him soon got the point of their failure in the end.

His early research in coloscopy was as enjoyable as that of today's methods.

His methods of interrogation compailed one to talk.

He made frequent trips to the blood bank.

He truly understood the gravity of the situation and made the point of demonstrating it as often as possible.

To say, "Bite me!" to him was, indeed, a mistake.

Splinters in the sphincter were not covered under workman's comp.

His Mother warned him that playing with his pole would poke someone's eye out. He did not heed her warning; albeit, true.

He did not believe that poles should be taxed. Pole dancers were relieved to know that fact.

He took pole dancing to new heights.

When you went to the poles to vote, you really went to the poles.

He discovered 100 ways on how not to make a poleaxe.

He was always watchful of a shift in the popularity poles. He always took stock of downward trends on the poles.

The mean always justified the end, if you get my point.

Through his leadership, people's spirits and bodies were lofted to new heights.

People hung on his every word.

The majority of his arguments were sharp and to the point. However, most of his points were not well received by the majority of his people.

His gestures were not pointless.

I could point out more, but it would be rather pointless, as my points are running out of bite.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
I may have to censor myself for this:

You keep writing about Poles.
But Vlad wasn't a Pole. He was a Hung Arian. And once, when his toupée went missing he thought himself a Roam-Mane-ian.

OK. Now even I have had enough.
Steve,

Taurian

• Global Moderator
But, he liked Poles. Long and pointy ones, in fact. He never went Hungary; he ate a lot of ghoulash. (My Mother was Hungarian, and her Hungarian Goulash... Hmmm! Ground beef chuck slowly stewed with onion, garlic, tomato paste and sweet Hungarian paprika on a bed of macaroni topped with a dab of real, slightly-salted  butter and a spot of real sour cream.)

Vlad was a smoker; he only smoked Pole-Malls.

His impaling of his enemies turned into an art form, but most found it simply a-pole-ing.

Yes, I think that I have had enough, as well. It has all but drained me and there is no bite left.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
The Mad Bull wins!
I concede.
I hereby retire from the field, my neck bloodied but unbowed.
Steve,

Tadrian

The Mad Bull wins!
I concede.
I hereby retire from the field, my neck bloodied but unbowed.

Overwhelming in a fun sorta way ain't he! 
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
...Turns me from a matador into a door mat, every time.
Steve,

Tadrian

...Turns me from a matador into a door mat, every time.

Nah, not for a minute.  I think you're the only one that can hold your ground with him!

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Tom, I was just doing some more word-play.
"Matador," someone who has fun with a bull, is an anagram of "a door mat," if you add an extra "o."

Sorry 'bout that.  :-[
Steve,

Tadrian

Tom, I was just doing some more word-play.
"Matador," someone who has fun with a bull, is an anagram of "a door mat," if you add an extra "o."

Sorry 'bout that.  :-[
Now you've got me laughing at myself!  LOL!  Ought to put my brain in gear before I let my fingers do the walking.  Nuts!  I totally missed it.  That's going to keep me chuckling at myself all day... ::)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
You have to be quick around here. That's for sure!

I enjoy the banter on this forum. I guess that's what makes the forum kinda special to me. We have some good folks here and (I believe) that we have come to respect each others opinions on a wide array of topics.

In my meetings this week I got the chance to remind the participants of the true purpose of the meeting (from my perspective) and that it was not simply an exercise of exhausting long, lost and well-worn swear words from conversations that take away from getting the job done; we accomplished quite a bit after that little point.

I actually learned quite a bit from being away from the homestead; I actually missed you guys. I really need to get a life ;D .

Anyway, I'll write later about the trip and why, I again realized, the reason that I left the military.

Take care.

Tadrian

I enjoy the banter on this forum. I guess that's what makes the forum kinda special to me. We have some good folks here and (I believe) that we have come to respect each others opinions on a wide array of topics.

In my meetings this week I got the chance to remind the participants of the true purpose of the meeting (from my perspective) and that it was not simply an exercise of exhausting long, lost and well-worn swear words from conversations that take away from getting the job done; we accomplished quite a bit after that little point.

I actually learned quite a bit from being away from the homestead; I actually missed you guys. I really need to get a life ;D .

Anyway, I'll write later about the trip and why, I again realized, the reason that I left the military.

Take care.
That should prove interesting.  We await with baited breath and eager anticipation...

While you were away I learned something.  When in a battle of whits with an unarmed person...it sucks to find out you yourself are that unarmed person!  ;D

Taurian

• Global Moderator

Take care.
That should prove interesting.  We await with baited breath and eager anticipation...

While you were away I learned something.  When in a battle of whits with an unarmed person...it sucks to find out you yourself are that unarmed person!  ;D

I do know the feeling. There have been numerous occasions when I decided not to respond to your or Steve's posts due to lack of ammunition. But, I have an evil twin and...

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
He asked for clemency and got it when the executed him!, I think this was far to humane for this low life! His punishment, In my opinion is? they should have giving the man to the family of that poor 6 months old, and let them decide the best way to dispose of him, With extreme pain with out mercy!!, He showed no mercy of that 6 months old baby, Why? should he be shown any!
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

RayMich

Yeap! He was executed by lethal injection. Way too humane for that monster!
- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry