Author Topic: SWAT Wrong House Raid  (Read 974 times)

GTG

SWAT Wrong House Raid
« on: March 29, 2013, 06:26:19 AM »
Weapons pointed, (cursing) want to see a 11 month old baby is not armed. Kill the dog. Perp they are looking for already in custody. IMHO Pretty Outrageous!

http://www.policebrutality.info/2013/03/cops-raid-wrong-house-threaten-children-and-kill-their-dog.html

'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
Re: SWAT Wrong House Raid
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 07:16:53 AM »
I truly hope the family get justice!, And the Chicago police dept. are held responsible!
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

pstan13

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:18:55 AM »
I am starting to understand why Chicago has been so much against allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons for self defense. If the police are this stupid, what are the citizens like?

I hope the officers get what they deserve and family is properly compensated for what they were put through!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."
-- Thomas Jefferson

SARGeek

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 12:04:17 PM »
Looks like the raid happened in Nov.

This article has some good comments on it:
http://www.captainsjournal.com/2013/03/07/chicago-swat-raid-gone-terribly-wrong/

The words that come to mind would likely get me banned.
SARGeek