Author Topic: DHS Insider: 0bama's Cyber Warriors & Preparing For Collapse  (Read 1239 times)

GTG

DHS Insider: 0bama's Cyber Warriors & Preparing For Collapse
« on: February 07, 2013, 07:50:52 AM »
[Everybody is looking at the gun ďproblemĒ in America. Fights over the Second Amendment. State laws that go against the Constitution. Blame it on Sandy Hook or Colorado. Tell people we need to be disarmed because itís for the children. Itís all [expletive deleted]. Most people know itís all [expletive deleted], but thatís where their rational assessment stops. Why do you think the people in power want to -no - need to disarm the public? Itís because they are planning an economic collapse, and an armed and informed populace is a danger to their plan.

RB: I donít have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented ďdrillsĒ to take place in later March and April. Iíll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called ďOperation Thunderdome.Ē Itís maybe 50 or 60 pages, Iím not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by ďa made-up patriotic group.Ē It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.]

http://www.roitov.com/articles/codex.htm
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: DHS Insider: 0bama's Cyber Warriors & Preparing For Collapse
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 09:43:09 AM »
[Everybody is looking at the gun ďproblemĒ in America. Fights over the Second Amendment. State laws that go against the Constitution. Blame it on Sandy Hook or Colorado. Tell people we need to be disarmed because itís for the children. Itís all [expletive deleted]. Most people know itís all [expletive deleted], but thatís where their rational assessment stops. Why do you think the people in power want to -no - need to disarm the public? Itís because they are planning an economic collapse, and an armed and informed populace is a danger to their plan.

RB: I donít have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented ďdrillsĒ to take place in later March and April. Iíll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called ďOperation Thunderdome.Ē Itís maybe 50 or 60 pages, Iím not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by ďa made-up patriotic group.Ē It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.]

http://www.roitov.com/articles/codex.htm

Yeah, they don't need guns.
All they gotta do is shut the communications down.
Mass panic will ensue.
Then, Martial Law.  Then, barbed wire, cages, chow lines, and watchtowers.
Wait and see.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.