Author Topic: I have installed a mod that will allow you to ignore a board in the forum.  (Read 1689 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
I have installed a mod that will allow you to ignore a board in the forum. IE if you hate to read political stuff then you can set the political board to ignore and will not even have to see any of it.
------------------------------
Now that has been done we need everyone to put the Political and religious stuff under those headings.
I guess if we are going to make a religious comment we need to copy the context and post both in the religious area.

We will see how that goes.
If it does not help the lurkers to join us in posting,
then we will allow things to go back to the way they were before this change.

thanks
Robert
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:06:57 PM by Robert Harvey »
Time will tell.

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
Hi Robert,  How is this accomplished?  It is not intuitively obvious.  With the recent postings and added boards I need to sideline some stuff or become a "Lurker" myself. Augie
do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
Hi Robert,  How is this accomplished?  It is not intuitively obvious.  With the recent postings and added boards I need to sideline some stuff or become a "Lurker" myself. Augie

ok
choose profile.
choose modify profile
choose ignore board options
choose the board you wish to ignore.
Time will tell.

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
Thank you   ;)
do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez