Author Topic: US Depopulation Through Food Control  (Read 2371 times)

GTG

'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • New User
    • Co-admin of rolepayingtips.com
Re: US Depopulation Through Food Control
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 10:16:46 PM »
Given the average American sheep/person willingly consumes, fluoride, aspartame, mercury infused high fructose corn syrup on a regular basis, (along with fatty fast foods and copious amounts of junk food and GMO vegtables) they have no real need to "control their food choices" in any overt way, they are doing an excellent job of shortening their life spans on their own without needing any government enforcement.  ;)

"Lead by example or get out of the way."

25 years of firearms experience, 2 years Army National Guard service, CCing for 1 & 1/2 years and counting.

Member of :
Pink Pistols ( http://pinkpistols.org/ )
Second Amendment Sisters ( http://www.2asisters.org/ )

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 05:55:10 AM »
Given the average American sheep/person willingly consumes, fluoride, aspartame, mercury infused high fructose corn syrup on a regular basis, (along with fatty fast foods and copious amounts of junk food and GMO vegtables) they have no real need to "control their food choices" in any overt way, they are doing an excellent job of shortening their life spans on their own without needing any government enforcement.  ;)

not only that but they have gotten people to willfully control the birth rate, so now you have vastly fewer births, and a vast population that are sickly, and dying.
the people that want to take over, all they need to do is avoid the garbage, have lots of offspring and they will be in charge in a few years.
Time will tell.

Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • New User
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:45:44 AM »
The people that want to take over, all they need to do is avoid the garbage, have lots of offspring and they will be in charge in a few years.

They also need the money and job to afford to raise lots of children, something difficult for the low to medium income families to achieve. Willful control of the birth rate through birth control usage does have one upside, fewer women suckling on the teat of welfare to support their 4+ children. (when their families income only lets them raise one unassisted.)

25 years of firearms experience, 2 years Army National Guard service, CCing for 1 & 1/2 years and counting.

Member of :

GTG

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 06:53:36 AM »
Plus the NWO Agenda To Push Gay 'Partnerships' (limit offspring). In Australia they had an experiment with young kids that same sex relationships were 'natural'...
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • New User
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 07:41:27 AM »
The number of gays and lesbians world wide are roughly 10%-15% so our impact on the birth rate is virtually zero, and us lesbians still have the option of becoming pregnant (via a artificial insemination or other more traditional methods) and many do, (along with many gay men having fathered at least one child in their life span) further lessening the impact on population reduction.

Member of :

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 06:32:24 PM »
<snip>...(along with many gay men having fathered at least one child in their life span) further lessening the impact on population reduction.

Hey, I've heard of such things.
Hummmm.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 09:38:07 AM »
Yeah, after remembering for hours and hours, I remember back in the 60's there was a movement known as "Zero Population Growth". 
As anyone can see, it had no success.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.