Author Topic: For Those of You that haven't been following the latest on Fast and Furious  (Read 826 times)

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
The testimony going on on Capitol Hill here is the latest.
Some of this you have to read to really believe that our elected officials are really saying these things . . . . What a Joke . . . .

Holder Urges Lawmakers to Support Efforts to Stop Gun Trafficking
By CHARLIE SAVAGE
Published: November 8, 2011

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Tuesday sought to move past the political furor over Operation Fast and Furious, the disputed Arizona gun trafficking investigation, to the wider problem of the flow of American firearms to Mexican drug cartels — and what he portrayed as roadblocks members of Congress have thrown up to stemming that flow.

Complete Article: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us...nt&tntemail1=y

And here is another one on the same subject . . . .

Holder Plays Dumb, Dems Push Gun Control
America should be disgusted with Holder's answers and the blame-shifting by his Democratic questioners.
November 9, 2011 - 12:00 am

Testifying before an intensely partisan Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder only deepened suspicions about the Department of Justice’s possible criminal involvement in a gunwalking operation known as Operation Fast and Furious. The scheme saw the federal government provide more than 2,000 firearms to Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel.

Holder presented the improbable case that he was not responsible for — or even aware of — the plot:

I have ultimate responsibility for that which happens in the Department, but I cannot be expected to know the details for every operation that is ongoing in the Justice Department on a day-to-day basis. I did not know about Fast and Furious as is indicated in the chart that you have up there until I guess, well, until it became public.

Complete Article Here: http://pjmedia.com/blog/holder-plays...inglepage=true

You really have to read the comments on this one . . . .
Just amazing that politicians really think the American Public is this dumb.
Lordy . . . Lordy . . . .I certainly hope not . . . .
"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

Tadrian

• I've gotten a lotta miles outta stupid!
And they think American Citizens are the dumb ones???  This writes an entire new definition to "stupid"!
Everyday I write the truth to who I am by what I do.
Life achieves its summit, when it does the uttermost what it was equipped to do.
It's always easier to shift the responsibility of one's existence, to lean on others rather than stand alone, but I refuse to place my destiny in another's hands.

GTG

We are just more aware of their lies with alternative media. gun Control on honest Citizens is why Fast & Furious was instigated. G2G
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"