Author Topic: Caffeine Defense Claimed By Serial Groper  (Read 816 times)

Coastie

GTG

Re: Caffeine Defense Claimed By Serial Groper
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 10:28:36 AM »
In keeping with the other phony tries, I think this one should have been called 'The Big Gulp' Defence. G2G
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 11:31:46 AM »
Maybe a scalding hot cup of McDonald's coffee in his lap would help him lay off the caffeine.  Just an idle thought.   ;)
do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »
I just had a cup of coffee with a cinnamon raisin bagel and noticed that after I finished, I thought about groping.   ;D ;D
do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

Dinky Dau Don

• Every Day On Top Of The Dirt, Is A Great Day!
    • Don's Website
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 11:28:01 AM »
Nearly every Thursday morning the guys from my shooting club get together for breakfast to swap war stories, lies and ogle our server, who happens to be knock-out gorgeous and young enough to be anyone of our's granddaughter. 

This last Thursday I told the guys about this story and suggested that if we cut out the coffee with breakfast we might stop acting like dirty old men...the response from everyone was, "Judy, more coffee please!" :P
I Carry A .45 Because Shooting Twice Is Just Silly!
US ARMY - '56 to '65 - SFC
Happiness Is Having Been An Airborne Ranger and Still Being Alive To Brag About It![

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 01:09:38 PM »
Nearly every Thursday morning the guys from my shooting club get together for breakfast to swap war stories, lies and ogle our server, who happens to be knock-out gorgeous and young enough to be anyone of our's granddaughter. 

This last Thursday I told the guys about this story and suggested that if we cut out the coffee with breakfast we might stop acting like dirty old men...the response from everyone was, "Judy, more coffee please!" :P

That's disgusting,  :o  you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.  BTW  Where is your shooting club and are there openings for new mwmbers?   ;D