Author Topic: Guntoter Business Cards?  (Read 1891 times)

Coastie

Guntoter Business Cards?
« on: June 30, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »
What do members think about GT business cards?

I've been thinking about these for a while, and they might show something like what we have had in the past, but they would't be verbatim (copied word for word) because that would be wrong.  Yet, I think a business card that showed Guntoters.com and our home page:
http://cc.guntoters.com/ (URL)
would be something a members could give to a friend, acquaintance or someone new who's come into our lives on a daily basis, and with whom you may want to share guntoters with.  Those who may have an interest in carrying concealed weapons.

If you want to share what you think should be on it, I'm thinking one-sided because two-sided may be a little hard to line up on my Kodak printer.  But that is also a possibility.

They may also have a small message you might want to leave with store managers, those who have a GFZ sticker on their front doors...

So any ideas?

DangeRuss

• MCRGO
Re: Guntoter Business Cards?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 02:36:46 PM »
When you come up with what you want on it make a file we can share and we can print up our own. The ones who have the printer set up anyways. Avery makes alot of cool stuff and templets.

Russ
"In God we trust All others pay cash"
Member of
NRA
GOA
MCRGO
SAF
Member ACLDN

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »
They do and there are some places you can get biz cards for free.
one is vistaprint - http://www.vistaprint.com.
moo.com has them super cheep.
Robert

Time will tell.

Coastie

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 06:19:37 PM »
Yep, I do know about vistaprint, as well as the software & supplies that are out there.  So suggestions for text?