Author Topic: Can George Zimmerman get a fair trial in Sanford?  (Read 1359 times)

Coastie

Can George Zimmerman get a fair trial in Sanford?
« on: June 22, 2012, 06:43:48 PM »
{I say not in Sanford...Hope his attorney's ask for a "Change of venue" which mean's they'd try Zimm in a nearby city, where hopefully the potential jurors won't be swayed...}

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/george-zimmerman-fair-trial-sanford-215405106.html

BobC

Re: Can George Zimmerman get a fair trial in Sanford?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 09:41:11 PM »
Anyone who thinks this whole case isn't about race is living in a dream world. Zimmerman, was not arrested originally because the whole thing was clearly a case of "stand your ground". I think (hope) that a judge will throw the whole thing out.

If that doesn't happen then Zimmerman's best hope is that the judge brings in a jury from say the mountains of Wyoming. The sides have formed, the chances of an unbiased jury being seated are slim to none.

Bill MO

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 06:06:35 AM »
I don't think he can get a fair trial anywhere, reason the PC crowd is running the show now. We are seeing a witch hunt now not a trial. The Fed's have taken over and Zimmerman is guilty because he killed someone who would look like Obama's son "if he had one." No matter the hood is full of those who look like the big O's son killing each other. But we all know it's our fault.
"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

"If you are not training in “the reality of the fight” you are training to a lower standard." Roger Phillips

"It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby." reinman45

BobC

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 07:09:58 AM »
When did the Fed's take over?

Bill MO

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 07:49:07 AM »
The power of the Fed in the background is what is forcing the state to act. Some more of our US AG undercover work.
"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

"If you are not training in “the reality of the fight” you are training to a lower standard." Roger Phillips

"It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby." reinman45

Coastie

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 08:11:04 AM »
Anyone who thinks this whole case isn't about race is living in a dream world. Zimmerman, was not arrested originally because the whole thing was clearly a case of "stand your ground". I think (hope) that a judge will throw the whole thing out.

If that doesn't happen then Zimmerman's best hope is that the judge brings in a jury from say the mountains of Wyoming. The sides have formed, the chances of an unbiased jury being seated are slim to none.

+1 To having the judge throw it out on the Stand Your Ground law.

BobC

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »
The power of the Fed in the background is what is forcing the state to act. Some more of our US AG undercover work.

Frankly what IMO, forced the state to act is the Main Stream Media, Jackson, Sharpton, a whole gaggle of lawyers and our unesteamed President running his mouth.

Governor Scott requested a review by the FBI, and assigned a new (and tough) DA to look into it. I have seen no conclusions from the Feds made public, and all the AD did was indict Zimmerman