Author Topic: Crimson Lasers is offering a $30 off discount  (Read 1617 times)

Coastie

Crimson Lasers is offering a $30 off discount
« on: June 15, 2012, 09:28:35 AM »
Through Father's Day:

http://www.crimsontrace.com/company/promotions/crimson-trace-fathers-day-sale?

Now through Father's Day, enjoy $30 off Crimson Trace laser sights including:  Lasergrips®, Laserguard®, Pro-Custom™ Lasergrips, Master Series™ Lasergrips, and Modular Vertical Foregrips (MVF-515™)products.  Also, save $15 on our hot, new Lightguard® and Rail Master™products.

If Dad is a shooter, he'll benefit from the unmatched defensive enhancement that only Crimson Trace laser sights and tactical lights can provide.  Crimson Trace products carry an industry-leading warranty, our"Free Batteries For Life" program, are manufactured in the USA, and are supported by our unmatched customer service team.  What are you waiting for? (above link)

Shawn Hoyle

Re: Crimson Lasers is offering a $30 off discount
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 08:27:51 PM »
Last June they ran a $50 off promotion. I bought a LaserGuard for my P380. It works great and I love it. I just signed up to get their FREE laser tactics DVD.

http://www.crimsontrace.com
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

chiefrcd

• Retired Deputy Fire Chief/Fire Marshal
Re: Crimson Lasers is offering a $30 off discount
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 05:17:58 PM »
I have Crimson Trace Lasers on 4 guns and just love them.  As I got older I had lots of trouble seeing the site and the target.  Once I started using lasers, it made a whole world of difference.  I still practice with the laser turned off, just in case, but I' ve had two of mine almost 5 years and I've never had a problem.  Still have the original batteries in both of them.  Getting ready to put one on my Kahr PM .45 soon, still looking for a decent holster to use once it's mounted.
Have Gun ~ Will Carry
S-Safety
M-Motivation
A-Awareness
R-Responsibility
T-Training

Fighting for our Constitution, feel free to join in.