Author Topic: Introducing: Conservative Talk Radio Station (listen live online)  (Read 1497 times)

Shawn Hoyle

I want to introduce all my friends at Guntoters to a conservative talk radio station that I have been listening to for 10+ years. They have recently gone live online, so anyone around the world can listen. Warning: They have a morning show from 6-10am which is pretty liberal and kind of raunchy.
Weekdays, from 10-3 is Howard Chisek. He was 'the voice' of the Cleveland Cavaliers for many years and really puts on a good show, discussing local, state and U.S. issues.
Then, at 3pm, a man named Bob Golic is on until 7pm. Bob played nose tackle for the Cleveland Browns from '82-'88 and three Pro Bowls. He also played for the N.E. Patriots and the L.A. Raiders. He does a great show taking phone calls from anyone who wants to discuss important issues on the air.

Give 'em a listen, guys, and let me know how you like it. From what I know, there isn't another radio station in the country like this one.

http://wnir.com/

Click on the "LISTEN ONLINE" graphic at the top of the page.

Also, you can hear about the nightly shootings we have around here.
BTW, I don't live in Akron. I'm about 45 miles away.

USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

ďFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

phil-billy

Re: Introducing: Conservative Talk Radio Station (listen live online)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »
Howie Chizek has since passed away, and they are currently searching for a replacement.  And yes, it is an interesting station.
guns, church, the Harley and my O.L.

Shawn Hoyle

Re: Introducing: Conservative Talk Radio Station (listen live online)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 10:24:28 PM »
Yes, very sad that Howie is gone.
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

ďFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ