Author Topic: Bedford Heights, Ohio homeowner shoots man during apparent home invasion.  (Read 1189 times)

Shawn Hoyle

USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

Glad he did. I hope other future and present BGs, as well as hospital/medical staff at all such places read the article...and share it with everyone!  People aren't unarmed any longer...and if it happened here I'd probably do the same! 

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
The BG can now sue the GG which, as history shows, could get very ugly.  They should have gone to the morgue with him instead of the hospital.   :(
“do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
The BG can now sue the GG which, as history shows, could get very ugly.  They should have gone to the morgue with him instead of the hospital.   :(
Here in AL you can not sue nor have charges filled if it is considered a good shoot.
Time will tell.

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
Hopefully, it is that way in Ohio too.
“do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

Shawn Hoyle

Yes, I believe our Castle Doctrine law protects us from lawsuits and charges.
Here is another link with more information. The homeowner will not be charged.
http://www.newsnet5.com/
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

commonground

• Two Beautiful Girls
When you listen to the dispatcher and the GG in the audio clip, you realize how much the GG tried to get the BG to stop.  I don't believe that I would be that patient. 

Side Note:  The dispatcher really asks some inane questions.